X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just had to share...

My apologies if a re-run.. NSFW!

Tell me why!!??
    Last edited by silly34; 03-17-2011, 07:38 PM.
    2010 Graduate of Reinhardt University Police Academy
    Class 10-004

Funniest part was when the kid randomly started molesting the glass.
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions" -Ronald Reagan

Comment

To be fair, I was having a bad day. I really, really, really, really needed to shop and they were closed for some unknown reason. I was simply looking for an explanation as to why the doors were closed before 7pm like the sign said they would be closed. It was clearly 4:23pm and not 7:00pm and therefore should not have been closed. They should of let me in. That crazy P.O.S. who was video taping me had no right to do so. I am in the process of filing a law suit directed at the camera man and the person who locked the doors.

Update: I was advised the doors were not locked but that they were "exit only" doors and could only be opened from the inside. I have been told that if I had simply not been a retard I would have figured that out or at the very least stopped acting like a retard and gone shopping elsewhere.

Comment

Dam it Michigan take your meds.
        Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6432 users online. 369 members and 6063 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X