X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A cop friend of mine had SIGNL30.
    Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

Driving through SC Georgia Plate : COXSSUK (or X) forget. Guy I work with : OTBKMKY (Out Break Monkey) Motorcycle: FUBAR
      Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

Had a country friend with one version of GTRDNE (Get 'er done); he had to try several permutations to find one that wasn't already taken.
        If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

---Jack Handey

Comment

i saw one in Phoenix one time that said "RUB1OUT" It was on a newer model cadillac I think with an elderly couple in it.

Comment

Life is what you make of it

Comment

Someone I know used to have OJDIDIT
              sigpic
              Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
              And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

Someone whose kid attended my son's school has NCICNEG

Co-worker with a 'Vette had GOT PC...he got pulled over a lot for speeding....his wife made him sell it.
                Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

A friend of mine has NOCODE6, code 6 is a traffic stop.

Comment

my buddy's: IM1015.

10-15 in local code: drunk. Got a few chuckles from some officers that stopped him for headlight out.

Comment

I saw WEEDMAN on a Fulton county Georgia plate affixed to a silver VW. There is a landscaping company which operates under the same name in the area. I assume the car belongs to it's owner, but I'd think he would tire of the inevitable searches which would result from such a tag choice.

Comment

there's a 'lovely lady' that drives like she's in the indy 500 cutting in and out of traffic, tailgating and speeding... her plate..... WILL SUE

Comment

Saw CYLON "heart symbol" R yesterday
                          Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

I used to see one on my way to work every morning 25 years ago. I'm sure she would never get a ticket. Ir read ISAYOK7. Clearly an LAPD dispatcher.
                            Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

4PLAY

Saw that about 20 years ago on an Ill plate if I remember correctly.
                                This is for all you parents that like to put your kids names on the back of your mini-vans.

STOP IT! There are predators that will use that information against them!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5478 users online. 342 members and 5136 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X