300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars remake

Looks like ol' George is remaking episode 4.....

“The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

I feel ya... but I actually "LOL'd" at this one...

the last two Family Guy ones... not so much...

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Love almost anything with Simon Pegg in it.

Comment

Bah, everyone's always jokin' about Star Wars. I do admit the Family Guy parodies do make me laugh a bit though as i'm also a fan of that show.
        Pursuing the dream.

Awaiting the start of Academy... April 28th.

Comment

Double post.
          Pursuing the dream.

Comment

Like we always said in the military: "If we aren't bustin' your balls, we don't like ya..."

Star Wars is a staple of popular culture... of course people will make "fun" of it... it's a sign of respect...

I'd figure a guy dressed up like an Avatar inspired Maul would get that....
            Last edited by JTShooter; 03-17-2011, 03:24 PM.

Comment

I do understand it mate, that's why I didn't make a long post whining about it. Just from my experience though (being a SW fan growing up in rural farming community is what i'm guessing the reason is) i've seen tons more of the negative side of opinions and 'propoganda' on Star Wars versus the positive.
              Pursuing the dream.

Comment

JT,

HOLY shi- That was Hilarious. It's 5::30 am and I woke up the family
                MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

I thought it was funny =)
                  Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JTShooter View Post
                    Like we always said in the military: "If we aren't bustin' your balls, we don't like ya..."

Star Wars is a staple of popular culture... of course people will make "fun" of it... it's a sign of respect...

I'd figure a guy dressed up like an Avatar inspired Maul would get that....

Fixed it for ya!

World_So_Cold

Comment

I apologize in advance, but anytime a Star Wars parody is mentioned, the following video must make an appearance.

Comment

lol thank Shooter, that was hilarious. time to go watch shaun of the dead
                        dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3146 users online. 160 members and 2986 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X