Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Troll Killer Award, What can you come up with?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troll Killer Award, What can you come up with?

Since the outing of several trolls, it might be fun to have a troll killer award one could add to their signature line. If you get 5 trolls you're an ACE.

Come on you creative types, show us what you've got. It would have to be small so it would fit in the signature and legible so the trolls would fear.

You can vote on the best ones. If necessary, we can repost them to a vote in a poll. Maximum of ten though.

Trolls beware!
    Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Troll killing is hardly ever a solitary job. It takes teamwork & coordination between several hunters to trap the elusive troll.

Eventually the troll makes a mistake trying to fend off attacks from multiple vectors
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
      Troll killing is hardly ever a solitary job. It takes teamwork & coordination between several hunters to trap the elusive troll.

Eventually the troll makes a mistake trying to fend off attacks from multiple vectors
      So true. Just look at how Isoroku Yamamoto died.
      It was generally recognized as Lt. Barber that shot him down but there was much controversy over it.
      Last edited by OneAdam12; 03-16-2011, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Jimbo is learnin'!

sigpic

Originally posted by mitojo
        I was once thanked by two citizens in one day. Weird.

Comment

Officer 1A12,

make no mistake, ask anybody 'round dezz here parts..... I have been in many a troll kill'in and Damned proud of it.....Whacked out a many i have along wid da' Trig.....

Anti LEO Troll hunt'in and kill'in is our lot in life...

Dat what we was put here ta' do...

Kill trolls...Wipe em out....

Kill em all..

Ask anyBody, ain't gunna mention names cause make ma' hand hurt...
          I gots lots of Soldiers out dar' many a LEO,, many a Civy I do's...

Some time daz's die fast.....

Sometimes slow....

But regaRdless d*** Die in da' end.....

By air....

By sea...

By land..

Hand Ta' hand KomBat's...

Don't matta' ta' me....

I've had 15 minute scrumishes, I've had 4 day battles.....Have had page afta' page ripped out of da' O.COM thready thingies afta' da' smoke cleared and nutt'in left...sept ma' stand'in dar' die'in fer a tug....I has....

Last one was Danny boy....He put up a decent fight 2.5 days worth......Till da' chopper came down from yonder' and vaporized em.....

Dis is da' way, Ya' got ta' first have da' balls ta' stick wid it..It can take days of scrapp'in and fight'in, not enough time ta' take a whizz......Ya' got ta' be able ta' go ta' hell in a wheel barrel wid em, Ya got ta' make dat' very clear ta' a troll.....Ya got nutt'in ta' lose......If dat' means gett'in tak'in out by da' O.COM chopper so *****'in be it........Dat's just part of da' job.....Last time I was lucky, da' chopper spared ma', not dat dar' was much ta' spare afta' da' fight'in had ended.....

Dats how ya battle trolls......I got's many years 'spereince fight'in da' lil bastards..."fraid will get many more....So be it.....

And like officer 1603 said, it take a town effort, den....everybody runs when I start lett'in em' fly....damn sure betta' unless daz like 4h1T pie in da' face...

Fleet Admiral Alex "Sully" Sullivan
          CNCO.COM Forces
          Last edited by asullivan; 03-20-2011, 10:32 AM.
          Originally posted by mookster
          Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
          Originally posted by CityCopDC
          I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
          Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
          I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
          -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

I expected that reply from you oh master of troll eradication.
            I was wanting a possibility for some funny stuff to get the old creative juices flowing.

Comment

While you all were sleeping I caught one, and eliminated him in one sweep. He tried pulling out the Cracker jack Box Badge but Sully trained me to spot that boot leg badge

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...-vaca-in-Tampa
              MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by asullivan View Post
                Officer 1A12,

make no mistake, ask anybody 'round dezz here parts..... I have been in many a troll kill'in and Damned proud of it.....Whacked out a many i have along wid da' Trig.....
                And that is why I recomend you for the O.com medal of valor, as your actions reflect great credit upon your self, O.com and the internet. Sir, I salute you.
                It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Iowa may have retired from his agency, but he's been slaying some trolls around here lately
                  Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
                  Albert Einstein

Comment

never mind, pic insert didn't work

Comment

World_So_Cold

Comment

Last edited by needguidance; 03-17-2011, 12:24 PM.

World_So_Cold

Comment

so after 10, do you prestige?
                          dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

Originally posted by 99 Fenix View Post
                            so after 10, do you prestige?
                            Thanks to the new forum version it's 50...

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
                              Thanks to the new forum version it's 50...
                              lol true true
                              dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3405 users online. 186 members and 3219 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X