300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by avalon42 View Post
    Running your car low on fuel will also destroy your fuel pump faster. Car manufacturers design them to be cooled by the fuel surrounding it. If you're always running low, expect it to burn out.
    I think it already has. Plus it's a super gas guzzler. I only get like 12 miles a gallon.

Originally posted by mvill203 View Post
    Ouch!!.....Swear by my AAA. Every year it pays for itself in one way or another.

Quick question.....If the UHP were to be notified about the vehicle and situation, would that have had any affect on the outcome of Mr. Green's scenario?
    Yeah in at least one of two ways.
    1. Either they would have sent out an emergency management vehicle with a non sworn member of the Department of Public Safety and brought me some gas, or

2. They would have warned me that if I left it there then it was subject to immediate tow.

Either one of those would have saved me all the trouble, money and aggravation.
    Last edited by Mr. Green; 03-17-2011, 06:44 PM.
    The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

Originally posted by Michigan
    I don't want to sound gay...

But I'd do him.
    Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

My goal is to have the longest most annoying signature line ever.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2604 users online. 137 members and 2467 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X