Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head shot ends stand off

Them Brazilians don't mess around:

I would hope an LEO here who made the choice it had to be done wouldn't be second guessed with "but he only had a knife" and other dribble, but we know how that goes.
    - Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

This was a standoff in Toronto almost 7 years ago. This crazy man went on a rampage in the Toronto Pathway trying to kill his wife she got away from him but took a hostage a girl on her way to University. This day ended with a .308 to his head from a TPS sniper.

Comment

I thought they would have blasted him sooner when the woman was on her knees and he was making the stabbing motions.

Comment

Have a Nice Day!
        sigpic
        Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
        And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

cool......
          It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Joe,

I agree with you 100% what the hell were they waiting for? Great shooting though!!
            MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

The biggest thing I noticed was all the cheers coming from the crowd... if that happened here, there would have been nothing but cries of "they could have wounded him!"
              I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.
              - Mark Twain

Comment

Sad thing is your right my friend.
                MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

no double tap?
                  dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
                    Joe,

I agree with you 100% what the hell were they waiting for? Great shooting though!!
                    Or the family files a wrongful death suit agains the police.
                    GOD IS A NINJA WITH A SNIPER RIFLE, WAITING TO TAKE YOU OUT.

"For weapons training they told me to play DOOM"

Comment

Saving the life of a hostage is popular. Saving your own is not.
                      Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
                      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by DAL View Post
                        Saving the life of a hostage is popular. Saving your own is not.
                        If that ain't the truth in the USA, I don't know what is.

Comment

Did the hostage taker began to sink the knife in the hostages eye? Ouch!

Comment

It is quite simple and not complex. If you take a innocent person at knife point and threaten to kill them, you deserve a FMJ through the head. As a hard working, tax paying citizen, I applaud the swift and decisive action took. Bravo.
                            Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
                            ~Mark Twain

Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
                            ~Thomas Jefferson

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."
                            — Horace Mann

Comment

Kind of a radical view, but I, feel that any emphasis on preserving the life of a hostage taker should be eliminated from the situation. Period. Thier life should be forfiet and not part of any rescue scenario.

I also feel that in situations like the above, that no oversight by anyone that is not a credentialed LEO should occur. No Grand Jury, no civilian oversight at all. It need to be re-emphasized that sometimes killing people is what we do in order to preserve the peace.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3514 users online. 188 members and 3326 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X