X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FJDave Happy Birthday

I hope you have a great day!!!
    MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

World_So_Cold

Comment

Have a wonderful day!
      This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Happy Birthday Sir!!!
        Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
        Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
        It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

Comment

Enjoy your time on the island................
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Happy Birthday!!
            Whatever hits the fan, will not be evenly distributed.
            Some minds are like concrete...Thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.
            01 CVPI - Former OKCPD gang unit #0113129
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3037005
            http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g316/russrad25/6c.jpg http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...4-832889-1.jpg
            My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy!
            ~Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Happy birthday blessings!

Comment

Happy Birthday Dave!
                The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Happy birthday, Dave
                  Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
                  and I'm not sure about the former.
                  -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday.........................................O ld timer
                    "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

No woner you're on vacation, enjoy and have another one of those cold ones for me
                        Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
                        Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks everyone! And MDR....done, and done. We are on a very short vacation in a little-traveled part of LA County, and loving every scenic minute of it. We are having a great time. More to follow....
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by Smurfette
                          Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
                          Originally posted by DAL
                          You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

That was home for 3 years. Wish I had known you were going, I was there yesterday from noon until about 1500 at a retirement luncheon
                            Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
                            Albert Einstein

Comment

happy 70th!!!!!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4991 users online. 298 members and 4693 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X