Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst driver you ever rode with

Worst driver I ever rode with.

We were on our way to a wedding somewhere in Kansas. Exes uncle was driving. Doing a surprising good job of going fast and making good time. Along the way he bragged about his driving as a salesman and all the storms and blizzards he drove through. I was thinking cool. We’ll get there in short order even if there’s a storm.

About halfway to our destination it starts snowing hard. Roads are slushy and this blowhard gets behind a semi. The slush was too much for the wipers. This idiot would back off and let the wipers do their job and pull right back up to where the worst of the slush from the trailer wheels was obliterating our vision... and stay there until I was about to choke the living sheeeet out of him, then he'd back off again.

The stupid SOB kept doing this for what seemed like and eternity. I tried to get him to go around and pass the semi but every time he got to the point where the slush was blinding us he’d stay right there getting plastered. So I tried to get him to let me drive. His car, he’s going to drive even if it killed us all.

I don’t recall how long this jerk would pull out like he was going to pass only to get to that point where the slush blinded and stay there until his idiotic brain said to drop back, but I was about ready to kill the mofo.

Finally after what seemed like and eternity we do get to our motel. We’re all changing and super driver wants us to hurry so we’re not late for the wedding. In a not so nice and a not so soft voice I made it clear that if #&#%head who bragged about his wonderful &$^%#ing driving skills had had the brains and the balls to pass the semi that we stayed behind for an eternity, we would have had plenty of time to get ready without rushing and that I wasn’t about to get into a hurry for that @$$hole and he could just shove it.
    sigpic

"Po Po coming through!" all rights reserved DJS

'Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?'

http://www.snipercompany.com/

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

Had an 80 year old taxi driver in Florida when I was in the service. He was driving down a road at 35mph, and 2 dogs walked in front of the car. He plowed both of them down. It felt like going over large speedbumps at full speed. Instead of stopping he said "Cant do nuttin for 'em". A car which was in the opposite lane called the cops and he was pulled over. Come to find out his driver's license expired in 1989! He was also all over the roadway and ran a stop sign, but plowing the dogs over took the cake.

Comment

Apparently I am the worst driver any one has driven with.

Given that I drive everywhere when me and my friends go out I have little experience with them driving.
      This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

I questioned an employee whom I am training for a CDL road test as to why he constantly failed to use his turn signals. His reply-

"Well, if it's a turn only lane, I don't have to use them!" Older guy, too. Real nice, but I mean...come on.

Or am I wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by AK_Alex View Post
          His reply-

"Well, if it's a turn only lane, I don't have to use them!" Older guy, too. Real nice, but I mean...come on.

Or am I wrong?
          It's senority thing. I started doing the same things a few years back.
          sigpic

"Po Po coming through!" all rights reserved DJS

'Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?'

http://www.snipercompany.com/

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

Comment

I also think using the turn signal in a turn only lane is a bit redundant but if its the law then its the law. As for worst drivers I haven't really driven with anyone who drives badly, but on the highway I really get annoyed at those who drive below the speed of traffic in the interstate left lane (many times below the speed limit).
            Life is what you make of it

Comment

Originally posted by MD11pilot View Post
              but on the highway I really get annoyed at those who drive below the speed of traffic in the interstate left lane (many times below the speed limit).
              Around here it's the middle lane. I haven't figured out why, but it seems like the middle lane is the "slow lane"

Worst driver.... my ex bf. He tail gated, never paid attention to what was ahead or around him and drove crazy fast. I was terrified most times we went out and he drove..... wore out the imaginary brake. lol He had wrecked 12 or 13 cars in his years of driving and somehow thought that made him a better driver. lol If we went anywhere long distance, I drove. It was better for my sanity.
              Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
              and I'm not sure about the former.
              -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

^^^^^^^^
                wore out 13 Imaginary brakes LMAO

My wife she gets car sick so drives when we go somewhere, I swear to you I drink a few shots before I go out with her. It's like being with Mr Magoo.
                I will see something and say " you may want to slow up or you may want to get away from this " you may want to get in the middle lans so that car can merge in" You may want to hit that brake etc. She is an offensive driver, I am more of a defensive driver if that maks any sense. When I have a few drinks it brings my reaction time down to hers and it leaves me with a much smoother ride LMAO
                MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

He had all the wrecks before I knew him..... he only had one minor accident in the 6 years we were together. I should've tried the shots... might have made for better drives. lol
                  Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
                  and I'm not sure about the former.
                  -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

Apparently I get criticized anytime I'm behind the wheel, yet I always end up driving everywhere and everything.... weird?

Comment

One of my cousins... His seat, the driver seat, was all the way back, he pretty much lying down...He speeds, doesn't stop at stop signs, unless he sees a car coming...He's been in a couple accidents, from what I heard he's gotten better...Had a co-worker who would get tickets almost everyday, speeding was his thing...
                      sigpic

Comment

A friend of mine thinks I brake too suddenly a lot but he is from the suburbs where traffic is much smoother and the roads are bigger. In Chicago sudden stops are a fact of driving life.
                        Life is what you make of it

Comment

Originally posted by icecoldblueyes View Post
                          He had wrecked 12 or 13 cars in his years of driving and somehow thought that made him a better driver.
                          Kinda like having 12 or 13 girlfriends in a few years makes you a better potential boyfriend? lol (No reference to his personal life, just throwing out an example)

Comment

Originally posted by MD11pilot View Post
                            I also think using the turn signal in a turn only lane is a bit redundant but if its the law then its the law.
                            That may be, however, I was training a future Commercial Driver - who in theory have more driving education and should be the example to lead from on the roads.

I guess for me it's a habit...like seatbelts. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
                              One of my cousins... His seat, the driver seat, was all the way back, he pretty much lying down...He speeds, doesn't stop at stop signs, unless he sees a car coming...He's been in a couple accidents, from what I heard he's gotten better...Had a co-worker who would get tickets almost everyday, speeding was his thing...
                              What is it with you Miami guys? Apparently its not uncommon at all to have near 20 or more tickets and a couple of suspensions all before you're 20.
                              When passenger of foot heave in sight, tootle the horn. Trumpet him melodiously at first, but if he still obstacles your passage then tootle him with vigor.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4290 users online. 246 members and 4044 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X