300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jasper-Welcome Back My Friend

Saw your post this am and did a double take to ensure the date & time were correct.
    MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Welcome back Jasper!
    sigpic

"Po Po coming through!" all rights reserved DJS

'Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?'

http://www.snipercompany.com/

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

Comment

Hi guys, thanks! I could explain but the Obama administration swore me to secrecy.

Comment

LMAO Too funny, well you were missed by many. There were a few different posts curious on your presence or lack of presence.
        MDRDEP:

Comment

Did you have a vacation? Was it fun?
          "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
          Not Yet Visited: 16
          Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Speaking of someone else I barley see anymore!!!!

I will be all over the group come the first pitch in April.
            MDRDEP:

Comment

I had an extended week off, then I was whisked away one night before I could post again. I know not where. I just have a vague memory of a drowning sensation with someone saying something about getting my mind right.

Comment

Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
                Speaking of someone else I barley see anymore!!!!

I will be all over the group come the first pitch in April.
                I know. I'm sorry. Work and life have been getting in the way. I'm on FB and I've been posting on a couple of truck forums. I will try to come here more often.

I am planning my next baseball vacation for the South (Florida,Georgia and South Carolina).
                "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                Not Yet Visited: 16
                Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Get some, Jasper!
                  The All New
                  BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                  Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                  - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Welcome back Jasper. You've been missed.
                    Originally posted by kontemplerande
                    Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

I guess your re-education was complete?

Comment

I spit my pills out when the nurse left the room..hehe.

Comment

We'll call Nurse Ratchet to administer another dose.

Welcome back. Glad you missed the Sarge.
                          NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
                            . I know not where. I just have a vague memory of a drowning sensation with someone saying something about getting my mind right.

FIRST

SECOND

The O.COM TRibunaL thinGy

Forground...Lt. F. Borelli
                            Midddle Sgt Merideth
                            Lastly , Pimple faced pocket protector rat fink...

Third

Judgment of guilt...

Classic Anti -LEO trollian Tactics.....No doUbt BroUght On bY da' ChamBer oF less ChicKs and No Booze!!!

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
                            I spit my pills out when the nurse left the room..hehe.
                            Good move Bro....Dem trolls like ta' feed ya' organic food and stuffy....

By Admiral da' Prefessor of Trolls and thar' demise...

Here is ma' story......yea' all fear da' chopper!!!!

O.COM DATE AUG 5 2008
                            A. Sullivan
                            It’s been one hell of a week, let me tell ya… Most of tha new folk here in tha digital city of O.Com might as well saddle up and go to another thread cause you won’t understand , Won’t understand the following story I am going to re-live. Which by the way is true as the day is long….Here, where brave women and men in blue combined with the digital world…. morphs into what we call… O.Com.

Last Thursday night or Friday morning I was hanging around tha’ old bar, The O.com Longhorn... There was Kitty. I remember she was almost passed out at a table but still as dangerous as any western diamondback, I always liked that new fangled .45 she packed. Good ole monkeybomb and da' Sarge da' crew was shooting’ in tha shst. I do remember someone'S and Chiller playing’ 5 card stud…Stuck my 3 fingers in my pocket… Thought maybe if I could come up w/ some good old O.com currency, I Thought I Might strike it lucky.. Hell, I had nothing, just some worthless 38 Spl ammo and a few flash bangs….Then without realizing it, my dirty, blastard'ed, hands was on tha' “necklace”. “What” I said to myself. Then my senses came back and and I knew they kept my neck warm during tha cold time… troll ears... Ya always could get something fer these from “rookies” and especially from civilians, But not from this bunch in the Longhorn. The longhorn sells em pickled out of a big jar on the bar...2 O.COM bits for some “munchies” To Hell with it”, I said to no one particular. I credited a fifth of O.com redeye and hit tha door…

I wandered in and out of threads then mumbled to myself, “the hell with this noise”, Hell it was only 23:30 hrs, night was young…Soooo, I decided to sniff, outside the perimeter, check out “Troll territory, Might get a few of tha bastards. “Why not” I said to myself,,Just like tha hundreds of times before, anyhow” I’m expendable” Just a “turd civy”Said to myself…Might as well and go slice up some scumbags, always liked their look in those sockets before I introduced them to old “painless” That name sure was a misnomer…

So there I was. Sitting in the weeds waiting for some good tasty troll meat..I could see off in the distance the red and blue lights of O.com. I took a few tugs of O.Com red eye, checked my MP-5 and colt series 70 gold cup, I had plenty of ammo… And my inverted K-bar was as warm as a new born baby. I chuckled to myself, that K-bar sure had sliced many a troll ears…I checked my peripheral equipment,
                            Pop up flares, flash bangs, bouncing betty’s , IR strobe light thingies for emergency extractions, and smoke indicators, water and a few MRE’s, Looked like it might be a “profitable” night…….

The noise off in the distance was music to my ears. The O.Com troll patrol chopper was rotating off. I thought she was just doing a cursory check, a jump over the “wire” and a bit into Troll country... “No big deal”, I said to myself….I noticed the rotor thump becoming logarithmically more intense...
                            Still, been there, done that.. I knew the drill. Just pop an I.R. strobe within 15 meters or so and the chopper will just “swerve away. Looking for the real meat….Or so I thought……I was Dead wrong. I was the meat!!!!

She came with a vengeance like a demon from hell…I was hooked-up; brain scanned, and summarily, I think, punched out.

The pressure was what I experienced in Nam, flaps up, ailerons up, and the jerk’ in rudder, stick all the way forward…. But I had the instinct of not pulling the stick back too fast causing the bird into an inverted vertical flip, not pulling out in time, .dark followed.

I asked myself how I could be walking when my feet couldn’t work. I was tethered, dragged closer to the tribunal... Behind the “Titanium looking desk, were the American Flag and the O.Com Flag… In the middle sat Officer Frank Borelli.., light entered his eyes but none was reflected out… His two “moderators looking stoic were to the left and right of Officer Frank. To be honest these two soldiers looked more like “geeks” that tough guys…The “pocket protectors” gave them away….Sentence was passed….. BRANDED and BANNED. Then I was drug out.

The pressure on my chest was like I was accelerating to the speed of light. I could not lift my head or raise my arms. The more I tried the more “immovable and squashed I became. My reality was reinstated by something arithmetical and logarithmic in nature, not the rules our natural linear rules of being, mandated….

I thought for sure I was “circling the drain”. Prayed for my Bro’s and Sisters but most of all… I prayed to become a better soldier, Whack out more Troll’s in tha next time..

I awoke to something that not could be true. Being four-pointed naked to a “floor” with a grate above you, barely being able to see ain;t to bad. It was the stuff the trolls were dropping on me…..Thier own excrement, I’ve had worse, I was happy to open my mouth and eat every turd that I could... I knew what trolls ate, tofu Laced brownies and Boones farm wine. Could have been worse…

I don’t know know whom to thank, but I found an “implement” snugly between two bricks. After a few days I un-hooked on of my arms. After which I noticed a very old and metal “pick”. believe was engraved with an alphanumeric code BC357.

I could smell freedom. Home, sweet home, O.Com and the longhorn. My patience paid off. As two trolls came in to do their usual “work” on me I remained limp. When one leaned down to put the old military surplus oxygen mask on me, I bided my time. They injection that nasty smoke that they all seemed addicted to. Smelt like baboon butt to be honest.

I made my move with a shank I found up near the grating .It was made of Crude metal but very sharp at the tip, about 7 inches long and a progressively widening diameter of three blood gutters. Musta been no less than 1 ½ inches at the hilt. There were two, as I plunged the shank in the first vermin piercing two lungs and its heart I laterally moved quickly around and snapped the neck of the other one. I thought to myself that this is too easy, not enough “fun”. I forgot one err, four things, four ears to be had and no knife. What I’m I thinking of!!! You do it the old fashioned way!!!! You bite them off…..

I was crawling all over the place in dark musty tunnels, just like when I hunted Charlie in Nam. I began a semi vertical climbed and had to swallow my breath. Two trolls dead ahead roll’ in all around laughing and pointing at things that weren’t there… I struck and snapped each neck; it felt like and sounded as if two pop cycle sticks were being twisted. My jaws were starting to hurt like when you chew a big wad of gum. But in my case it was caused my chewing off troll ears!!! As I followed the up-cline my head finally popped out of a gofer hole. Low and behold not 150 yards from the outside wire of O.Com… I ran with all my might, hollering Code 4!! Code 4 ! .Touched that beautiful tail light so the flying cows would not attack. The gates opened up and locked sure behind me. I was Home… I stumbled to the Long Branch ordered a triple of O.Com redeye and summarily passed out….

This event was a prelude to what is occurring now but
                            Unfortunately to a much greater degree….

In the course of history men, of all nations creed, religions, and beliefs had to take up arms against creatures whom want to do them harm…This underminable course has, unwilling, lead and taken us today…to where we must not stand down… but rather stand as one with our shields, armour, helmets, swoards and boots to defeat tha criminal intentions of tha trolls and their trollian nation…

To this end and into in tha Military-----

Knowing the other and knowing oneself,
                            In one hundred battles no danger.
                            Not knowing the other and knowing oneself,
                            One victory fer one loss.
                            Not knowing the other and not knowing oneself,
                            In every battle certain defeat.

One hundred victories in one hundred battles is not tha most skilful.
                            Subduing the other’s military without battle is the most skilful…..

My dear friends, Law Enforcement Officers, Military personnel, civilians of this thing we call O.Com…. The above, Errrr I’m Afraid is not possible…….

VICTORY OR DEATH!!

So thar ya' is caspa' da' Ghost anotha' notch fer da' chopper.....
                            Originally posted by mookster
                            Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                            Originally posted by CityCopDC
                            I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                            Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                            I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                            -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Welcome back, Jasper!

Sully... TL;DR. How long did that freakin' take you?
                              sigpic

Originally posted by mitojo
                              I was once thanked by two citizens in one day. Weird.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4420 users online. 272 members and 4148 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X