X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asullivan
    replied
    Humm..
    The operative werd on this here thready seems to me "changed"...or Delta t, if so described....

Change in, or to, a resultant of 3600 of the unit of measurment of time all held togeta' by a stupid caesium fountain atomic clock thingy ...... except for one Nation within a Nation, the Navajo nation...

mehhhh... Trigger's adaptability is commeNdable...seems to have a direct relationship wid' da' peeps of da' O. Observation, enough atRiculation to wiggle out of most cites, and a insaTiable appetite fer good look'in chicks...

enough allready.... must get back to my main objective....

'Spose' will not know if thar' is a net gain or loss until the changing stops..errr,, changing...just say'in...

Leave a comment:

• needguidance
    replied
    Originally posted by nikk View Post
    yep, we sprang forward here. I am now living in the future. Now i will know what's going to happen an hour sooner than i would have known yesterday.:d
    lol

Leave a comment:

• Rudy8116
    replied
    Originally posted by Nikk View Post
    Yep, we sprang forward here. I am now living in the future. Now I will know what's going to happen an hour sooner than I would have known yesterday.

So, I was to patrol 8-4 today, but got called into my other job for a 16hr shift, leaving me to patrol 8-12. So, in addition to a 28 hour day, I LOST an hour of sleep. That's bullsh.

Leave a comment:

• Nikk
    replied
    Yep, we sprang forward here. I am now living in the future. Now I will know what's going to happen an hour sooner than I would have known yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• Sgt. Slaughter
    replied
    Look on the bright side - you an always use it as a bookmark! Or to even up a wobbly kitchen table.

Leave a comment:

• Sgt. Slaughter
    replied
    Originally posted by Exodus259
    My homo IPhone didn't change itself like it should have. I woke up an hour late because of it.
    Lol. And the iPhone hits just keep on coming! Better make sure it's Y2K compliant, too.

Leave a comment:

• cajunguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Exodus259
    My homo IPhone didn't change itself like it should have. I woke up an hour late because of it.
    My BLACKBERRY changed - - - JUST LIKE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO DO! ...

Jus' sayin', of course.

Leave a comment:

• Jane Q Public
    replied
    *grump*

Get off at midnight, have to get up at 7am ... I *really* miss my hour.

Leave a comment:

• Monkeybomb
    replied
    I like my extra hour of sunlight, (in theory). It gives me more light to get stuff done on my days off.

Leave a comment:

• FJDave
    replied
    While I do like the extra hour of sunlight, we lose an extra hour of sleep. The plus side is for those of us working overnight hours...only 7 hours of work. WOOT!

Happy Spring, everyone!!

Leave a comment:

• Sgt. Slaughter
    started a topic Spring forward

Spring forward

Hope y'all changed your clocks!

Arizona doesn't do DST.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3354 users online. 222 members and 3132 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X