• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring forward

Hope y'all changed your clocks!

Arizona doesn't do DST.

NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

While I do like the extra hour of sunlight, we lose an extra hour of sleep. The plus side is for those of us working overnight hours...only 7 hours of work. WOOT!

Happy Spring, everyone!!
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Smurfette
    Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
    Originally posted by DAL
    You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

I like my extra hour of sunlight, (in theory). It gives me more light to get stuff done on my days off.
      The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

*grump*

Get off at midnight, have to get up at 7am ... I *really* miss my hour.
        Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus259
          My homo IPhone didn't change itself like it should have. I woke up an hour late because of it.
          My BLACKBERRY changed - - - JUST LIKE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO DO! ...

Jus' sayin', of course.

"Yes sir, I know you have rights."
          "In fact, I know your rights better than you do!"

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus259
            My homo IPhone didn't change itself like it should have. I woke up an hour late because of it.
            Lol. And the iPhone hits just keep on coming! Better make sure it's Y2K compliant, too.
            NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Look on the bright side - you an always use it as a bookmark! Or to even up a wobbly kitchen table.
              NRA Life Member

Comment

Yep, we sprang forward here. I am now living in the future. Now I will know what's going to happen an hour sooner than I would have known yesterday.
                "Of course America had often been discovered before Columbus, but it had always been hushed up."

Comment

Originally posted by Nikk View Post
                  Yep, we sprang forward here. I am now living in the future. Now I will know what's going to happen an hour sooner than I would have known yesterday.

So, I was to patrol 8-4 today, but got called into my other job for a 16hr shift, leaving me to patrol 8-12. So, in addition to a 28 hour day, I LOST an hour of sleep. That's bullsh.
                  I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by nikk View Post
                    yep, we sprang forward here. I am now living in the future. Now i will know what's going to happen an hour sooner than i would have known yesterday.:d
                    lol

World_So_Cold

Comment

Humm..
                      The operative werd on this here thready seems to me "changed"...or Delta t, if so described....

Change in, or to, a resultant of 3600 of the unit of measurment of time all held togeta' by a stupid caesium fountain atomic clock thingy ...... except for one Nation within a Nation, the Navajo nation...

mehhhh... Trigger's adaptability is commeNdable...seems to have a direct relationship wid' da' peeps of da' O. Observation, enough atRiculation to wiggle out of most cites, and a insaTiable appetite fer good look'in chicks...

enough allready.... must get back to my main objective....

'Spose' will not know if thar' is a net gain or loss until the changing stops..errr,, changing...just say'in...
                      Originally posted by mookster
                      Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                      Originally posted by CityCopDC
                      I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                      Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                      I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                      -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6339 users online. 343 members and 5996 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X