• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japan suffers 8.9 magnitude earthquake

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquak...usc0001xgp.php

Can watch it live

http://english.aljazeera.net/watch_now/
    Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Update: 53 countries including the west coast from Mexico to Alaska are now under tsnumani watches. You guys on the westcoast and others stationed in coastal places be careful!
    Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

We (Hawaii) is under a warning. Supposed to hit at 0300 AM Local (7AM Kansas City time)......

Comment

Yea on another forum I'm on, there's lots of Hawaiians saying sirens are going off everywhere. The watch just turned into a warning in California (http://wcatwc.arh.noaa.gov/2011/03/1...elhvpd9-04.txt)

This is huge. I hope everyone stays safe

Comment

The Japanese are saying that a coastal town was DESTROYED by the tsunami.
          I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
            The Japanese are saying that a coastal town was DESTROYED by the tsunami.
            More info http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ast-Japan.html

And right now a different news station is saying there might be an even more powerful earthquake coming in the next hour or so

Comment

Went Sat phone with Kadena. Base is still accounting for personnel. Marina is trashed. Miles of the apts and houses on the seawall got redeveloped into whitewater for a while.

Lots of folks (local) unaccounted for.

Charlie sheen still most important thing in America.

M-11
              “All men dream...... But not equally..
              Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
              but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
              for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

Originally posted by M-11 View Post
                Went Sat phone with Kadena. Base is still accounting for personnel. Marina is trashed. Miles of the apts and houses on the seawall got redeveloped into whitewater for a while.

Lots of folks (local) unaccounted for
                Pics we are seeing here are not good..... Not good at all..... It hit the middle of the afternoon there..... Tons of flooding....tons of missing people....

Comment

Well things are about to get a lot worse.

http://www.businessinsider.com/fukus...r-plant-2011-3

Comment

They are a collective society. They will fix it before disaster without regard for their safety.

M-11
                    Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;

TE Lawrence

Comment

Kadena getting ready to shift into rescue/recovery.

Going to be a long night.

M-11

TE Lawrence

Comment

Kadena getting ready to shift into rescue/recovery.
                        Praying my guys are ok...... :/

Comment

Locals will be tough to account for. Apparently The bases started snatching people off the seawall neighborhoods and taking them uphill. there are a lot of locals in gyms, schools and Hangars.

Rescus sq's are running all 5 choppers on hot turns.

M-11

TE Lawrence

Comment

Locals will be tough to account for. Apparently The bases started snatching people off the seawall neighborhoods and taking them uphill. there are a lot of locals in gyms, schools and Hangars.

Rescus sq's are running all 5 choppers on hot turns.
                            Honolulu media is running live shots of the mess over there btwn keeping folks updated here. We still have about 2:10 to go before first wave strikes......

Comment

Unofficial rumor:

Looks like Evac worked for Okinawa. Damage off base is bad but RQ has yet to bring back a body.

M-11

TE Lawrence

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6721 users online. 352 members and 6369 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X