Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which would you prefer? Zombie Apocalypse or Global Superflu Pandemic?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which would you prefer? Zombie Apocalypse or Global Superflu Pandemic?

If you had a choice of living through a Dawn of the Dead or The Walking Dead type zombie apocalypse, or surviving a The Stand type of superflu that wipes out 99.4% of the population, which would you prefer?

In the zombie situation, everyday would probably be a fight for survival, but there would more likely be other fighters in your area that are still human to link up with.

In the pandemic, biological virus situation, everyone who's going to die pretty much dies within a couple of weeks leaving the survivors(if there are any besides you) potentially all alone scattered throughout the world.

Which situation do you think is worse?
    “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Hmmm Zombies = me shooting dead people......Pandemic = me just trying to survive. In both cases survial would suck so I guess for the world it would be better to deal with a pandemic and for entertainment purposes zombies would be more fun.
    Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

I dont think i have enough ammo for the Zombie take over, so id have to choose the Pandemic. At least with the Pandemic, 1 out of 100 ppl will survive. If im lucky enough to be that one, then i at least know i have enough ammo to take on the rest of the world if need be. But I do agree with Jiu-Jitsu, either would suck to survive.

Comment

What kind of a question is this?

Comment

Pandemic would suck. At least with Zombies you have a chance. Besides with enough 22 ammo I make the walls of my fortress using zombie bodies.
          The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

What if I was to die due to a pandemic and then become a zombie?
            What is Perseverance?
            -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
            -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
            -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

post deleted
              Last edited by avalon42; 03-13-2015, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Zombies would be fun, but it depends, I'd have only so much access to ammo. Are these zombies the kind that die (28 days later) or do they just keep on going (Resident Evil)?

The details are important.

Comment

Zombie one for me! We talking slow moving zombies or the ones like 28 days later that just run run run fast fast fast? or are they strong like the 1's in "I am Legend". All you have to do is move to canada or something.. the zombies would freeze
                  Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

Originally posted by SBSO_DISPATCHER View Post
                    Zombie one for me! We talking slow moving zombies or the ones like 28 days later that just run run run fast fast fast? or are they strong like the 1's in "I am Legend". All you have to do is move to canada or something.. the zombies would freeze
                    We still got big ol Alaska... but what happens in the summer?

Comment

I'll go with Pandemic. Might want to head for the hills though 99.7% of population dies off at once its gonna stink.
                      Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Comment

I'll go with Zombies, as long as they are the classic "slow" zombies. I can see it being something like "Zombieland", but instead of being on the hunt for Twinkies, I'd be hunting for Pizza.

Comment

I'll say it's the slow zombies. Everyone knows they are the only REAL zombies. And only head shots or head removal totally kill them!
                          “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

You cannot shoot a virus in the head.
                            Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by willowdared View Post
                              You cannot shoot a virus in the head.
                              I can
                              Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4926 users online. 280 members and 4646 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X