Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Las Vegas Top Model - need halp

http://lasvegastopmodel.com/#vote

If you can, vote for my friends cousin Karla.. it takes like 2 seconds literally.

Thanks

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
    http://lasvegastopmodel.com/#vote

If you can, vote for my friends cousin Karla.. it takes like 2 seconds literally.

Thanks
    Vote cast. She's pretty smokin', just saying.
    Everybody counts or no one counts.
    -Harry Bosch

Some of you may remember that in my early days I was sort of a bleeding heart liberal. Then I became a man and put away childish things.
    -Ronald Reagan

Comment

Whitney J needs to spend less time in a tanning booth.

I will vote for this Karla if it gets me some time with Suzanne.

Edit: I take that back. Down the page just a little is Annie G. I call dibs.
      This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

Originally posted by -Erik- View Post

I didn't scroll all the way down. Damn it!
        Everybody counts or no one counts.
        -Harry Bosch

Some of you may remember that in my early days I was sort of a bleeding heart liberal. Then I became a man and put away childish things.
        -Ronald Reagan

Comment

I liked Annie G too but since you already have dibs then I get first crack at STEPHANIE C. Oh and vote was cast for Karla. Mind introducing me to her Taylor????
          The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

Originally posted by Michigan
          I don't want to sound gay...

But I'd do him.
          Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

My goal is to have the longest most annoying signature line ever.

Comment

Help Taylor!
            The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

But I'd do him.
            Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Green View Post
              I liked Annie G too but since you already have dibs then I get first crack at STEPHANIE C. Oh and vote was cast for Karla. Mind introducing me to her Taylor????
              Just one? Sir you are from Utah?

Aren't you allowed to lay claim to more than one
              This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

Just one? Sir you are from Utah?

Aren't you allowed to lay claim to more than one
                Hahahaha, yeah I don't know if I would want more then one....at a time....unless the circumstances were....wait....in what way would I be "having" more then just one at a time?????

But I'd do him.

Comment

I am torn now, I had all intentions to vote for her. I exited out and will go back in after my shower.
                  MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Thanks guys, she says thank you, I talked to her cousin yesterday... should I link them to this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
                      Thanks guys, she says thank you, I talked to her cousin yesterday... should I link them to this thread?
                      That's all I need. A teenager pimping for me!

Taylor 14/15, you better drum up some more votes. Karla is down to 2nd place by 3%.......
                      "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" -George Orwell

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing diapers." - Blues Brothers

Comment

Originally posted by grumpyirishman View Post
                        That's all I need. A teenager pimping for me!

Taylor 14/15, you better drum up some more votes. Karla is down to 2nd place by 3%.......
                        Grumpyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
                        "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                        Not Yet Visited: 16
                        Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6283 users online. 344 members and 5939 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X