Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's that time of year, again!

Hey all -

I will be off the O.com air from tomorrow 03/09 until Easter. I give up O.com for Lent as they suggest you do without something you love and use the time for reflection, etc.

I want you all to be healthy, happy, and above all, BE GOOD! If you can't be good, then at least make sure the proper antibiotics are administered and the infections are cleared up by Easter.

You might add daily, to this post, letting me know what running gossip and on-going scandals I've missed....TTFN!
    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Hmmm...seems like this time of year comes faster and faster every year! Wasn't it just yesterday.........

See you when you get back!
    This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Stay safe, Kieth.
      Originally posted by JasperST
      "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
      It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

2011 is flying, already March...

See you Kieth...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
          You might add daily, to this post, letting me know what running gossip and on-going scandals I've missed....TTFN!
          No predictions this year.....?

Comment

Hmmm...seems like this time of year comes faster and faster every year! Wasn't it just yesterday.........

See you when you get back!
            +1 I thought the same thing...

Have a good one my friend and as mentioned Stay Safe and enjoy the Holiday.
            MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
              No predictions this year.....?
              Okay....here goes....

Smurfette will be discovered by a Broadway show producer and star in the upcoming revival of Mary Poppins. She will sing and dance her way into the hearts of audeinces.

Bearcat and 1042 Trooper will replace Chris Matthews and Rachel Maddow on MSNBC.

Taylor13 will become the lead singer of a new FLA-based boy band: Sandy Bottoms and the Tide.

BaseballBabe will suddenly lose initerest in MLB, adopt 34 cats and become a recluse.

DOACop will chafe and sweat under all the brand new dress shoes, shirts, and two-piece suits he owns.

Sully will finally make sense....to someone.

Jwise, Blackdog, and DeputyX2 will, one day in April, assemble all their weapons in one place for a range day. The combined weight of all those arms will cause the earth to noticeably wobble in its orbit.

CA's Gov. Moonbeam will enter into talks with Retired96, Sgt. CHP, and Pulicords, trying to balance the state's budget by just those three, alone, making pension concessions.

And, finally...

Passing a chruch on Sunday morning this spring, Chiller will hear the call to renounce the sins of the bottle and temptation of the flesh and devote his life toward serving the Lord. Then, when they pass the plate, Chiller will say......"Ah, hell no! Later, m---erf---ers!"
              Last edited by Kieth M.; 03-08-2011, 04:39 PM.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Okay....here goes....

Smurfette will be discovered by a Broadway show producer and star in the upcoming revival of Mary Poppins. She will sing and dance her way into the hearts of audeinces.

Bearcat and 1042 Trooper will replace Chris Matthews and Rachel Maddow on MSNBC.

Taylor13 will become the lead singer of a new FLA-based boy band: Sandy Bottoms and the Tide.

BaseballBabe will suddenly lose initerest in MLB, adopt 34 cats and become a recluse.

DOACop will chafe and sweat under all the brand new dress shoes, shirts, and two-piece suits he owns.

And, finally...

Passing a chruch on Sunday morning this spring, Chiller will hear the call to renounce the sins of the bottle and temptation of the flesh and devote his life toward serving the Lord. Then, when they pass the plate, Chiller will say......"Ah, hell no! Later, m---erf---ers!"
                I feel left out. I guess my mom is right.....nobody loves me.
                The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

Originally posted by Michigan
                I don't want to sound gay...

But I'd do him.
                Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

My goal is to have the longest most annoying signature line ever.

Comment

Keith, why can't you give up something like maybe not mowing the lawn, not sleeping with your wife, not watching tv, we will miss your wisdom while you are gone...
                  Retired LASD

Comment

Originally posted by Retired96 View Post
                    Keith, why can't you give up something like maybe not mowing the lawn, not sleeping with your wife, not watching tv, we will miss your wisdom while you are gone...
                    Hahahahahaha, because you're supposed to give up something you ACTUALLY enjoy, love or like doing!
                    The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

Originally posted by Michigan
                    I don't want to sound gay...

But I'd do him.
                    Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

My goal is to have the longest most annoying signature line ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Retired96 View Post
                      Winter, here, means already NOT mowing the lawn, from about October to May.

TV, with the remote in the hands of the 13 y/o girl and the 7 y/o boy/girls twins means I don't watch it anyways....

And what is this "sleeping with the wife" thing you speak of??????
                      Last edited by Kieth M.; 03-08-2011, 04:40 PM.

Comment

It will happen because of all the chocolate/coffee she tends to get from time-to-time from someone in that lives in the land of Pineapples and Cocounts.....

Suspecting if a couple of critics don't like her......she will "Bless their hearts" then beat the hell out of them.....then let the dogs loose ...and let the dogs defile them....

Suspecting we will last about (1) show.....because they will realize we aren't quite as Lib as they thought we would be.....

That may have already happened. He was talking on FB the other day about being in love again.....probably the groupies.....

LOL.... Instead of BBB it will be CatBabe......(and yes, I was thinking of other things to say but dropped it since this is a family forum)....

And chasing folks out of LAX.....

That happens.....I'm going to go back home and play the lottery.....

Jwise, Blackdog, and DeputyX2 will, one day in April, assemble all their weapons in one place for a range day. The combined weight of all those arms will cause the earth to noticeably wobble in its orbit.
                        I'd toss in Surf as well.....he's got quite the collection.....

And, finally...Passing a chruch on Sunday morning this spring, Chiller will hear the call to renounce the sins of the bottle and temptation of the flesh and devote his life toward serving the Lord. Then, when they pass the plate, Chiller will say......"Ah, hell no! Later, m---erf---ers!"
                        I think that has actually happened a time or two.......notice how he disappears for a while then comes back.....and does so when he's not been banned...?

Comment

Ohhh Fuuuuuuuuu it is that time of the year again, Damn thank for reminding me Keith Had you not posted this I would have totaly forgotten and whould have been ashamed of my self, might have even gon to hell Soooooooo, WHO WANTS TO START THE BASKETBALL BRACKET!!!!!!
                          It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Winter here means your lawn is white...and the lawnmower is actually a snowplow!

Hey how did I get mixed up with Jwise and Blackdog? Me only has two guns...870 and 239 Sig....hardly a collection.

Opps I take that back...here in NY I only have a 870!
                            This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Good luck and stay safe, I'll miss your stories!
                              Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3897 users online. 245 members and 3652 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X