300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TATTOOS, Let's see em.

Tattoos, lets see the ones you have, the ones you want, or others that you have seen or think are amazing/crazy.
    The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

Originally posted by Michigan
    I don't want to sound gay...

But I'd do him.
    Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

My goal is to have the longest most annoying signature line ever.

Look at my avatar.
    Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

That's a great piece, how long did it take to complete?

Comment

I have one above my *** that says "Exit Only"

I have a tattoo on my penis that says "Welcome Aboard"

I have an invisible one across my chest that only I can see with my super sensitive Segal Vision
        I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Trying to think how many tat threads O.com has had since I came onto this site....four? lol
          'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

There is nothing I ever wanted on me forever so I never got one.

World_So_Cold

Comment

I have my E.G.A. on my upper right arm with the words "Death before Dishonor" on banners around it.
              Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by cbr600_kitty View Post
                Trying to think how many tat threads O.com has had since I came onto this site....four? lol
                I'd think many more then that... don't forget all the threads about tattoo policies or news articles about tats that devolved into a pic thread...
                “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Yeah but this is a thread for people who LIKE tats. Not one questioning them. And pics people pics!!
                  Here is one I like. Don't know the person, just saw it on the internet one day.\
                  The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

But I'd do him.
                  Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

Comment

It's on my right shoulder blade and the writing is Scottish Gaelic (since we're of Scottish descent) that literally translated reads "Tradition of the Family".
                    TexasCops.net

Comment

Originally posted by ThirdGen View Post
                      That's a great piece, how long did it take to complete?
                      5 hours on the crucifix and 7 hours on the thorns. My ribs are done and both calf muscles also
                      Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

One of my PT instructors in the academy had both full sleeves done and both full legs up to his knees. I bet he had a ton more but that was all we could see. Guy was hardcore. Awesome guy and a great Agent.

But I'd do him.

Comment

dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Green View Post
                            Yeah but this is a thread for people who LIKE tats. Not one questioning them. And pics people pics!!
                            Oh i like tats too. Just was pointing out that if you really were really interested in pics, utilize the search function. There are enough pics of tats on other threads to keep you busy for a month.
                            Last edited by cbr600_kitty; 03-08-2011, 09:25 AM.
                            'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

I like tats too. I have one myself...

You know what I really can't stand? People who ruin perfectly good tats with those "micro-dermal" piercings.....
                              “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7110 users online. 365 members and 6745 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X