300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Study: Staring at Breasts is Healthy

(FOX 25 / MyFoxBoston.com) - Guys, listen up. A study says it is actually healthy to stare at a woman's breasts.

Five-hundred men participated in the German study. Half were told to refrain from looking at breasts for five years, the other half were told to ogle them daily.

The study found the men who stared at breasts more often showed lower rates of heart problems, a lower resting heart rate and lower blood pressure.

The authors of the study recommend that men stare at breasts for 10 minutes a day.
    Everybody counts or no one counts.
    -Harry Bosch

Some of you may remember that in my early days I was sort of a bleeding heart liberal. Then I became a man and put away childish things.
    -Ronald Reagan

(.)(.)

I'm sorry I was distracted did you say something
    Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    Albert Einstein

Comment

......Yep.

......Yep.

Comment

I've got to tell you, I feel pretty damn healthy right now.
        -Harry Bosch

Some of you may remember that in my early days I was sort of a bleeding heart liberal. Then I became a man and put away childish things.
        -Ronald Reagan

Comment

-Harry Bosch

-Ronald Reagan

Comment

Just trying to help my fellow man stay healthy. And why wasn't I invited to participate in this study????????

The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

Originally posted by Michigan
            I don't want to sound gay...

But I'd do him.
            Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

My goal is to have the longest most annoying signature line ever.

Comment

[QUOTE=Mr. Green;2674991]Just trying to help my fellow man stay healthy. And why wasn't I invited to participate in this study????????

Holy schnikes! Those can't be legal.
              -Harry Bosch

-Ronald Reagan

Comment

This one is just CREEPY!!
                The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

But I'd do him.
                Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

Comment

Where do I sign up? boobeyes.gif
                  Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

Last edited by avalon42; 01-27-2014, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Dammit to hell. This gets published the day after I break up with my girlfriend and her DD's

Oh well, she was a beyotch anyways.
                      I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
                        Dammit to hell. This gets published the day after I break up with my girlfriend and her DD's

Oh well, she was a beyotch anyways.
                        Do tell...and show.

Comment

Originally posted by avalon42 View Post
                          Do tell...and show.
                          And if you have to pick only one of the two for some reason, SHOW would be the option you should go with.

But I'd do him.

Comment

If I had some pics, gladly. Ill see what i can do for my brothers in blue.
                            I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Study: Staring at Breasts is Healthy
                              That does it, I am no longer going to the Gym to work out, no sir I am going straight over to the mall for my exersise.

Guess I can now consider Playboy as a mens "Health Magazine"
                              It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3251 users online. 182 members and 3069 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X