Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern Proud.

Stolen from my facebook page where a friend posted it.BUT,I love it

I am proud to be from the South where tea is sweet and accents are sweeter; summer starts in April; front porches are wide and words are long; macaroni and cheese is a vegetable; pecan pie is a staple; Y’all is the only proper pronoun; chicken is fried and biscuits come w/ gravy; everything is darling and someone is always getting their heart blessed. Have a good day y'all! Re-post if you're Southern to the bone!
    Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

See what happens when you spend some time with the Smurf
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Heck yeah. It reminds me of a saying I was taught as a kid.

American by birth, Southern by the grace of God.
      Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

American by birth, Texan by the grace of God. I love being from the South.
        I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

In Michigan we have 2 seasons...winter & construction.

Comment

Also, down here, it's not soda or pop. It's all Coke. You tell people what kind of coke you want.
            I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Well I am just as proud to be from KS.....Born American, but Kansas tough
              'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

We have 2 seasons down here too, summer and really hot...
                It's not the will to win that matters...everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.
                Paul "Bear" Bryant

Comment

Well, of course, I'm Southern Proud!
                  sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

My family is all from Arkansas and Oklahoma. Yup, a Southern boy here (So Calif born and raised )
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by Smurfette
                    Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
                    Originally posted by DAL
                    You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by FJDave View Post
                      My family is all from Arkansas and Oklahoma.
                      Texas and Oklahoma, here.

Originally posted by FJDave View Post
                      Yup, a Southern boy here (So Calif born and raised )
                      Same here. 'Cept the Sarge did the smart thing and punched out.
                      NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Hooray for Dixie!

Comment

NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Si, que viva el Sur...Miami-So Fla represent...

Banana Republic South...
                            sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3870 users online. 242 members and 3628 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X