300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey ladies, just an FYI.....

Just because a guy is nice to you or asks you to go grab a beer or whatever does not automatically mean he is trying to sleep with you or anything of the sort. ESPECIALLY when that same guy ALREADY has something going on with your COUSIN!

Why can't a guy these days be nice and friendly to a woman without her automatically assuming he has ulterior motives??? The MAJORITY of men out there are NOT players, jerks, ***** Holes, or the like. ARGH!!!!!!!
    The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

Originally posted by Michigan
    I don't want to sound gay...

But I'd do him.
    Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

My goal is to have the longest most annoying signature line ever.

Originally posted by Mr. Green View Post
    Just because a guy is nice to you or asks you to go grab a beer or whatever does not automatically mean he is trying to sleep with you or anything of the sort. ESPECIALLY when that same guy ALREADY has something going on with your COUSIN!

Why can't a guy these days be nice and friendly to a woman without her automatically assuming he has ulterior motives??? The MAJORITY of men out there are NOT players, jerks, ***** Holes, or the like. ARGH!!!!!!!
    If I buy you a beer, I want a BJ. If I'm already dating your cousin, I want a BJ from both of you.

Comment

That must have been how it came across. Apparently I'm a player....wait what??? I'm the farthest thing from a player, lol.
      The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

But I'd do him.
      Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
        If I buy you a beer, I want a BJ. If I'm already dating your cousin, I want a BJ from both of you.
        ^^^that

and CONGRATS, as you are now my newest sigline!
        "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
        The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
        sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
        Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Just to clarify, was this invitation made in the presence of the cousin you are dating? And was it with the agreeement of your girl? Were you going out with other people, a group thing like bowling? Is the cousin you're dating joining that group activity? If yes, no worries.

It's just that if it were in my shoes, my brain would see a potential red flag. Why is my guy asking my female cousin out for beers in my presence without telling me? And if the invitation was made without my knowledge, why are you asking a female relative of your girlfriend out for beers? Why not the male relatives?

That has potential cat fight between 2 cousins, when one learns you asked her relative out and you both....hung out together, drinking beers, talking, having a good time, bonding....without her, your girlfriend.

I don't trust these kinds of behavior. It can escalate towards the wrong path and miscommunication and arguments. Sorry, that doesn't spell nice.

When my best friend's husband called me to ask if I could check out a dance class he wanted to attend for their 10th wedding anniversary, I told my best friend eventhough he told me to keep a secret. I don't ever want to hear her say to her husband or to me, "why are you two calling each other and making plans without my knowledge?" Ewww.

Comment

Pretty sure this statement could be applied to men too......

Simply because I am friendly to a man, does not mean I think he's "da sh*t" or want anything else from him, despite what his inflated ego believes
            'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

It works both ways..just because a female asks you out for a beer doesn't mean she wants to sleep with you.............either
              This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Just because a guy is nice to you or asks you to go grab a beer or whatever does not automatically mean he is trying to sleep with you or anything of the sort.
                Are you GAY???
                It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Originally posted by cbr600_kitty View Post

Simply because I am friendly to a man, does not mean I think he's "da sh*t" or want anything else from him, despite what his inflated ego believes
                  But, does that mean there is at least a chance??? Is it something a couple of beers could take care of???
                  Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

Comment

Only on days that end in "Y".

But I'd do him.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post

Originally posted by crass cop View Post
                      ^^^that

and CONGRATS, as you are now my newest sigline!

Officer Michigan, do you realize the honour, the gravity, the complement, the universal endowment of being on Officers crass cops sigline?

Being on Officer crass cops sigline is like being the largest, meanest, eyepopping record breaking condylomata acuminata found on any earthly man or woman in our multi-planed, multi-dimensional universe.

My humblest congradulations..... Sire Officer Michigan....
                      Originally posted by mookster
                      Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                      Originally posted by CityCopDC
                      I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                      Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                      I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                      -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by deputy x 2 View Post
                        It works both ways..just because a female asks you out for a beer doesn't mean she wants to sleep with you.............either
                        Truth.
                        I have to add though, there are lines one does not cross. I wouldn't ask my guy's cousin out for a beer. On the other hand, if my guy asked out my cousin or one of my sisters, I'd have to hurt her.
                        Originally posted by JasperST
                        "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
                        It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

Originally posted by JBean View Post
                          Just to clarify, was this invitation made in the presence of the cousin you are dating? And was it with the agreeement of your girl? Were you going out with other people, a group thing like bowling? Is the cousin you're dating joining that group activity? If yes, no worries.

It's just that if it were in my shoes, my brain would see a potential red flag. Why is my guy asking my female cousin out for beers in my presence without telling me? And if the invitation was made without my knowledge, why are you asking a female relative of your girlfriend out for beers? Why not the male relatives?

That has potential cat fight between 2 cousins, when one learns you asked her relative out and you both....hung out together, drinking beers, talking, having a good time, bonding....without her, your girlfriend.

I don't trust these kinds of behavior. It can escalate towards the wrong path and miscommunication and arguments. Sorry, that doesn't spell nice.

When my best friend's husband called me to ask if I could check out a dance class he wanted to attend for their 10th wedding anniversary, I told my best friend eventhough he told me to keep a secret. I don't ever want to hear her say to her husband or to me, "why are you two calling each other and making plans without my knowledge?" Ewww.
                          Exactly!! If my friends husband was planning something for her birthday/anniversary I wouldn't ruin on them but that's just me. That and he tried that before and actually told on himself by mistake. LOL

Originally posted by cbr600_kitty View Post

Don't all men think they are "da sh*t"?

World_So_Cold

Comment

Just because a guy is nice to you or asks you to go grab a beer or whatever does not automatically mean he is trying to sleep with you or anything of the sort.
                            Unless that guy is me, because then I definitely am. Just saying.
                            Last edited by Cyber_Saint; 03-05-2011, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DACP View Post
                              Are you GAY???
                              sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7031 users online. 370 members and 6661 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X