300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trigger's cousin Silver ain't too bright

The Lone Ranger was ambushed and captured by an enemy Indian war party. The Indian Chief proclaims, "So, you are the great Lone Ranger. In honor of the Harvest Festival, you will be executed in three days. But, before I kill you, I will grant you three requests. What is your first request?"

The Lone Ranger responds, "I'd like to speak to my horse." Chief nods and Silver is brought before the Lone Ranger, who whispers in Silver's ear, and the horse gallops away.

Later that evening, Silver returns with a beautiful blonde woman on his back. The woman enters the Lone Ranger's tent and spends the night.

The next morning the Indian Chief admits he's impressed. "You have a very fine and loyal horse, but I will still kill you in two days. What is your second request?"

The Lone Ranger again asks to speak to his horse. Silver is brought to him and he again whispers in the horse's ear. As before, Silver takes off across the plains and disappears over the horizon.

Later that evening, to the Chief's surprise, Silver again returns, this time with a voluptuous brunette, even more attractive than the blonde. She enters the Lone Ranger's tent and spends the night.

The following morning the Indian Chief is again impressed. "You are indeed a man of many talents, but I will still kill you tomorrow. What is your last request?"

The Lone Ranger responds, "I'd like to speak to my horse.

The chief relents once again in amazement.

The Lone Ranger walks over to Silver grabs both ears and screams, "You stupid horse, I said POSSE!"
    Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

How,, How,,, How did ya' know Officer?????? why dat's just In-Krud-a-ble's it is!!!

That thar' is a true story, I say..Dat' was ma' great grandpappy Gen. Stand "cut and run" Watie, of da' confederate Army... not only dat' he was a full blooded Cherokee!! Dat's right he was......

Willber B. Bullworthey (AKA Tha' Loneranger)

Tha' reason they called him "Cut and run" cause he was da' only, if not tha' very few Confederate officers that thew up dar' hands when dar' pants fell down...

It happened in da' 4 corners area.....Poor ole' Silver..He' was a good boy, he was, Officer 1A12... He just had ***** on da' mind,,, he did.......

Why look's at da' Trig now...Still cain't get over his Granny's 1st cousin....

Now fer da' rest of da' story.....

After da' wild indians, scalped, stripped every inch of meat off his bones, 'den used dem bones fer' peace pipes,,, werd got out dat he was a' kilt'....Never found out which tribe it was, not that it mattered none, anyhows, fact of da' matter was..everybody was probably glad......

fer' that matter, granny said tha' whole South Eastern sea board threw a party...
    afta' find'in out...

Originally from da' South Carolina area, ma' great grandpappy, Gen. Stand "cut and run"Watie, Again, ( AKA.
    Willber B. Bullworthey ,Tha' Loneranger)
    was from da' peach capitol, Geogia..Dat's da reason fer his good tastes in wemon's folk, we guess.....Liked good look'in "peaches"...Runs in our family....of scoundrels as my drunkard, gambl'in, cheat'in old man used ta' say...

He was a disgrace cause he surrendered.....But ma' Grandma Madam, Helen "da' "Hooker" louker,( who was famous fer her "gentlemans club in Carson City, Nevada), said " Little Sully," Ya's great Granddaddy Gen. Stand "Cut and run" Watie loved wemons like ya's granddaddy Benny " beat da' meat" Boner Claude van Horny loved O.COM whisky like Da' Old man Loved wemons and lots of em".....

In fact....Trig and I are kinda' curious how ya's knew what ma' great grandpappy yell'ed at his faithful horse Sivler???? right befer he was a' 'kilt.....

Whats dat' trig?????? Well I'll be damned and gone ta' hells.....Hummmmm.....

Well dat' makes sense,,,Ya' it do!!!!!!

Da' mo' I dink about it......

Why 1A12 ya's our kin Folk ya is!!!!!!

First,,,, meet Hank and Honk....

Trigger and ya's cousin Sully...

P.S. 1A12.....His real nick name was da' 'Long Banger" But when daz's made a movie thingy outta' his life and Silver they had ta' make it mo' family friendly..... JFYI
    Last edited by asullivan; 03-04-2011, 03:39 PM. Reason: secret family stuffy...
    Originally posted by mookster
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Originally posted by CityCopDC
    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

This post brings back the fact that the horse Tonto rode in the program was the offspring of the horse my parents owned...
      Retired LASD

Comment

Originally posted by asullivan

In fact....Trig and I are kinda' curious how ya's knew what ma' great grandpappy yell'ed at his faithful horse Sivler???? right befer he was a' 'kilt.....
        Cause, I'm part Indian? rolleyes.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Retired96 View Post
          This post brings back the fact that the horse Tonto rode in the program was the offspring of the horse my parents owned...

Ohhhh lordy officer 96...ya's got da' Trig Jump'in all's around like a long tailed cat in a room full of rock'in chairs ya's do!!!!!

Scout was a "paint" who was a first cousin of Victor, Victor was one of Triggers great granddaddy's Sire's...Yup,,, sure was......In fact Tonto named Scout which is a Potowatomie name errr,,,, translation...meaning "wild one", or "Trusty scout"... That Potowatomie word is Kemosabe, well tha' first time ma' great grandpappy Gen. Stand "cut and run" Watie heard this he demanded that he be called Kemosabe.......

He Gave Tonto 200 pieces of O.COM silver pieces fer' da' deal....nobody never knew till now...

My great and ma' Grandpappy knew Tonto's whole family and tribe daz's did.....In fact, some or alot of ma' Anti-Leo troll kill'in techniques are Potowatomie moves....

In fact have ya' ever heard of ya's kin folk talk about a horse named silver???? thats a whole long story by its'self it is.....Has Ta' do wid ma' great graddpappys silver bullets...thar's a reason he used silver, a reason nowbody knows, It's a deep dark part of da' familys history stuffy..

Ya heard of da' terrm quick silver ??? dat's a hint....

If I's told ya' who is planted thar' ya' 'wud fall over like if ya' downed a bottle of Lt. Franks O.COM whisky in under a minute, ya' wud!!!!........

If ya' ever went ta' da' Thread major Monty Started,, called 'Per da' request of..." cleaverly hidden in da' jokes and triva section,,, dar's da' whole history of my family and how I ended up here in da' O....well, I tell da' story how my drunkard, card cheat'in Pappy?, and ma' Mommy (who was a werk'in girl at a saloon), was tarred and feath'ard' den' run outta' town....Da' only reason daz' didn't hang da' old coot was cuz' of a sy-mpa-the-tic-lly like town sheriff........

Thanks trigger...

Trig just brought ma' this here Pho-Toe-grAph-Y thingy..See da' old buzzard 3rd from da' right???

No No!!! Not da' one's stand'in up...da' ones' all hooked up on da' ground...Dat is ma' Pappy after daz's got caught in da' post office,, daz were admir'in thar's picture thingy's and da' door slammed shut....Cuz of a gust Of wind or sump'in...Idiots figgured day was locked in on purpose, by one of da' town folk, but actually nobody was outside, like I said just some wind....But day was wanted men fer' a variety of crimes...from cattle rustl'in ta' chicken choke'in....In a public area, less a barnyard...as da' law back then read....

Ohhhhhh,, way ta' go Trigger...

Now's we gunna' have those wierdo "Save tha' statue's" freakoids hitt'in da' bad boy button...ohh well...

Originally posted by OneAdam12 View Post
          Cause, I'm part Indian? [ATTACH]6782[/ATTACH]

Soooooo Officer 1A12,,, thats tha' reason all tha' chicks 'round these parts call's ya's "Long like snake, big like buffalo".....

What Trig???? Ohhhh, Ummmm O.K,,Yea,,Yea..............

Ummmm Officer 1A12, looks like ya' might have made da' Trig a 'lil jealous or dump'in like, he says "Prove it"........

well !!!! I didn't say it....Trigger just requested it like..Dat's all,,, Gezzzzzzzz......
          Originally posted by mookster
          Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
          Originally posted by CityCopDC
          I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
          Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
          I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
          -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Soooooo Officer 1A12,,, thats tha' reason all tha' chicks 'round these parts call's ya's "Long like snake, big like buffalo".....

What Trig???? Ohhhh, Ummmm O.K,,Yea,,Yea..............

Ummmm Officer 1A12, looks like ya' might have made da' Trig a 'lil jealous or dump'in like, he says "Prove it"........

well !!!! I didn't say it....Trigger just requested it like..Dat's all,,, Gezzzzzzzz......
            I would but I don't wanna make Trigger cry. You know the old joke, "If you have a big______ you don't need a Corvette."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5766 users online. 342 members and 5424 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X