300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the biger doosh?

Who is the bigger dooshbag? Sheen or Gibson?
    Charlie "Im Winning" Sheen
    53.49%
    Mel "Get on your knees" Gibson
    46.51%
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

mel fo shoe....theres probably no charlie sheen show you cant watch LOL
    dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

You should have had an "other" option.
      The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

Originally posted by Michigan
      I don't want to sound gay...

But I'd do him.
      Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

My goal is to have the longest most annoying signature line ever.

Comment

Not for nothin .... but I think the word you're lookin for, is ******

I guess ****** is a naughty word. Nevermind. DOOSH works for me,
        The All New
        BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
        Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
        - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Has Charlie gone on a racial/religious rant yet? Mel for sure!

Comment

Gibson by far. Sheen just keeps it real...
            I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.
            - Mark Twain

Comment

I may be in the minority here, but I really don't have an issue with Sheen. Sure he's living a life style of indulgence and excess, but unlike nearly all the other celebrities, he doesn't try to hide that fact. Lindsey Lohan is a complete wreck yet still tries to play like she's little Miss Innocent. At least Charlie having some fun.

As much as I like some of Mel's movies, there's a lot of rage built up there.
              Originally posted by kontemplerande
              Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Most in Hollywood are dooshes. Last I knew controlled substances were illegal and anyone else would be in the clink!

Seems like "Hollywood stars" have different standards when it comes to drugs, booze, marriage etc.

Sheen seems to be on a self destructive path.....oh well! Glad they took the twins as that household is clearly not the place for any kids to live. And his goddesses....nothing but skanks.
                This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Both have Domestic violence issues, Sheen has a longer list and time doing it. Mel did the anti-semantic rants (drunk doesn't excuse).
                  Sheen SHOT his girlfriend (kelly preston) in the arm. He has been abusive to all (trashy as they are) wives. He had his two kids with him and the hookers in the house. He took said little kids from Brooke and threaten to cut off her head.
                  But he had taken them, without permission and such. Sheen by two. (BTW- He is STILL on probation with his assault from the Christmas Morning fight. Why not use that as a way to get.....oh wait hollywood justice versus normal justice.
                  ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                  Oscar Wilde

Comment

Honey, this is like comparing a train wreck and a hot mess....
                    sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

both are steaming piles of....oh wait, nevermind.
                      It's not the will to win that matters...everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.
                      Paul "Bear" Bryant

Comment

I voted for Sheen.

I will never excuse or try to mitigate anything that Mel Gibson has said or done. His words and actions are awful.

BUT, Sheen's a 9/11 conspiracy nutjob. That sinks him waaaaaaay lower in my hierarchy of scumbags. For me, the only thing lower than a so-called 9/11 Truther, are the actual rag-headed goat-boners, and those like them, who killed over 3000 Americans that September morning.

I predict that Sheen will eventually outdo Gibson in regards to anti-semitic rantings. He's given a hints of what's to come with his comments about the Two-And-A-Half Men producer, referring to him by his Hebrew name, rather than his Hollywood nom-de-plume.
                        "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Have to say Gibson simply because of his tyranical raves of violence and racial overtones.

Plus the fact that at least Sheen has his "Goddesses".
                          Although they ain't all that.....there are two of em.

Ain't he a mess???
                          sigpic
                          Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                          And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

I think Sheen is actually mentally ill and he probably inhereited it from his father.
                            Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
                            Albert Einstein

Comment

I predict Sheen will will be pushing up daisy's within two years....Have never seen his tv program, but did watch his interview the other night, what a whack job...
                              Retired LASD

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6175 users online. 352 members and 5823 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X