• Hi Everyone

Nah I take that back......

F U and F Off everyone...

Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Originally posted by Chiller View Post
    Nah I take that back......

F U and F Off everyone...

Don't you have a "Date" with a soon to be former DOD Cop in Southern MD.....or are you too old for him....?

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
      Don't you have a "Date" with a soon to be former DOD Cop in Southern MD.....or are you too old for him....?
      LMFAO! Hey Chiller, wishing you the same from Colorado!
      "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Chiller!

Has that infection cleared up, yet?

Does that monitor chafe your ankle?

We all want to know!
        Last edited by Kieth M.; 02-20-2011, 01:32 PM.
        "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Just shut your damn hole, not in the mood for crap today, the AC is not working in my CV and we are getting close to 80* all this week.
          Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Comment

and get me my sammich!

Welcome back
            This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Have you been masquerading as TacoMac or msoler?

Comment

What up homey?
                Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

nice to see your in your wonderful mood as normal. How is that other women treating you? she better be getting your sammies and beers.
                  ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                  Oscar Wilde

Comment

You've been gone?
                    sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

here....

Oh ya....

A "mack"
                      Last edited by asullivan; 02-20-2011, 04:58 PM.
                      Originally posted by mookster
                      Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                      Originally posted by CityCopDC
                      I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                      Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                      I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                      -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Same crap you pulled last time.

Didn't have anything original?

Nobody likes a quitter...
                        NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

hmm So she dumped you Brother?
                          MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Drinking at 11AM?

Not surprised...

Comment

I thought you weren't allowed to use a computer..?
                              "You can't handcuff me, I'm a college graduate!"
                              (Smurfette)

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4659 users online. 237 members and 4422 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X