300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else who'd like to smack him?

Sorry, but I think "innocent until proven guilty" still allows me to want to wipe that smirk off his face with a Wiffle Bat.

I think somebody on here has/had an avatar with that expression on it, but I think there was some kind of Kreepy the Klown makeup on that one.
    --
    Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Looks like he is proud of what he did.

"Innocent until proven guilty" is just a legal presumption that affects the burden of proof. If I see someone shoot another person, I do presume that he is innocent because there has been no trial.
    Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by TacoMac
      Ummm...don't hate me for this...but if you put a monocle on him, that's Colonel Klink.

Jawohl Kommandant! You're asbolutely right.
      "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

Insanity defense looms large. Not saying it'll work.
        "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

Originally posted by RR_Security View Post
          Sorry, but I think "innocent until proven guilty" still allows me to want to wipe that smirk off his face with a Wiffle Bat.

I think somebody on here has/had an avatar with that expression on it, but I think there was some kind of Kreepy the Klown makeup on that one.
          Wiffle bat? Come on, you are being too nice.

World_So_Cold

Comment

Geez, Mac, you may be right.
            At least Klinck was helpful to the Allies, even if he didn't mean to be.

Originally posted by needguidance View Post
            Wiffle bat? Come on, you are being too nice.
            How about if we put some nails in it? 'Course, this could be fun, too. (For us, anyway.)
            --
            Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

Originally posted by Michigan
              I don't want to sound gay...

But I'd do him.
              Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

My goal is to have the longest most annoying signature line ever.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3867 users online. 169 members and 3698 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X