300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 of the Most Disturbing Films Ever Made

I'm happy to report I have only seen two of those, and both are classics in my view: Clockwork Orange (although the book was better....) and Brazil.

The others are focused on topics that don't interest me in the least, so I wouldn't have seen them... Who on earth would go see Human Centipede?

To me, no such list could be complete without Eraserhead 1976 American surrealist film written, directed, and produced by David Lynch. That's the most fu&^ movie I have ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU7OqGCIcak

I also think "There Will Be Blood" could be added. What the hell was that movie about again???

15 of the Most Disturbing Films Ever Made:

http://www.popcrunch.com/15-of-the-m...lms-ever-made/

What say you?
    - Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

• Persona
    • Human Centipede
    • A Clockwork Orange
    • Saw
    • Gomorrah
    • Hostel
    • Requiem for a Dream
    • Paranormal Activity
    • Brazil
    • Deliverance
    • Irreversible
    • Salo
    • 25th Hour
    • It is Fine! Everything is Fine.
    • Antichrist

I have seen 1½ (Saw & part of A Clockwork Orange.)
    I have only heard of 3 of the others that I hadn't seen (Hostel, Paranormal Activity, Deliverance)
    The others I have never heard of.
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.

Comment

Originally posted by mrc27 View Post
      • Persona
      • Human Centipede
      • A Clockwork Orange
      • Saw
      • Gomorrah
      • Hostel
      • Requiem for a Dream
      • Paranormal Activity
      • Brazil
      • Deliverance
      • Irreversible
      • Salo
      • 25th Hour
      • Antichrist

I have seen 1½ (Saw & part of A Clockwork Orange.)
      I have only heard of 3 of the others that I hadn't seen (Hostel, Paranormal Activity, Deliverance)
      The others I have never heard of.
      Correction, I did see Deliverance. A classic! "You got a might pretty mouth"
      - Will

www.OptimalSWAT.com

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

"Pi" by the same dudes who made, "Requiem For A Dream."
        Sure, that badge will get you midgets, but those midgets will get that badge!

The more I learn about people, the more I prefer the company of my dogs.

Comment

Human Centipede is pretty disturbing. A guy sews three people together, butt-to-mouth to make a Human Centipede. They all share a digestive system, if you catch the drift.
          The only time you can have too much ammunition is when you're swimming or on fire

Comment

Sounds like a lot of people I know: Every time they open their mouths, excrement comes flying out.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny216 View Post
              Human Centipede is pretty disturbing. A guy sews three people together, butt-to-mouth to make a Human Centipede. They all share a digestive system, if you catch the drift.
              And you saw it??!
              - Will

www.OptimalSWAT.com

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

I've seen 7 of them. They also don't list the sequels to many of the films. There are others that I can think of that are far worse. Trainspotting certainly comes to mind...
                I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.
                - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by WillBrink View Post
                  And you saw it??!
                  Yes, I couldn't resist. There was so much hype about it in the horror movie community I had to see it for myself. It's actually a pretty good movie if you can get over the gross part.
                  The only time you can have too much ammunition is when you're swimming or on fire

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyDiver View Post
                    I've seen 7 of them. .
                    So how's that Monica Belluci scene? Had to ask....
                    - Will

www.OptimalSWAT.com

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

The most disturbing film I ever saw was Jack Nicholson's About Schmidt...because of the Kathy Bates nude hot tub scene.

(shudders, closes eyes and pushes keyboard away....)
                      Last edited by Kieth M.; 11-01-2010, 11:03 AM.
                      "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

• Persona
                        • Human Centipede
                        • A Clockwork Orange
                        • Saw
                        • Gomorrah
                        • Hostel
                        • Requiem for a Dream
                        • Paranormal Activity
                        • Brazil
                        • Deliverance
                        • Irreversible
                        • Salo
                        • 25th Hour
                        • Antichrist
                        The only one I've seen is Saw. I saw a little bit of Clockwork Orange, but I gave up on it long about the time they killed the woman with a giant penis sculpture. Other than that, I've only even heard of 4 of the others.

I'm actually a big fan of Saw. but ONLY the first one. It was a pretty good movie, suspenseful, and not overly-graphic. But once Lion's Gate got a hold of it and decided to Hollywoodize it with higher-tech special effects, they changed it from a suspenseful mind-screw to "Let's just see how graphic and disgusting we can make this." I made the mistake of watching the second one, and I haven't had any desire to bother with 3 through 19 (or however many they're up to...holy hell, it's as bad as The Land Before Time).
                        Lt. Col. Grace - "Lt. Murphey, why are you all dressed up to mack on the ladies?"
                        Me - "Sir, you just answered your own question."

Comment

+1 on Eraserhead. I could barely watch it. Kind of surprised 'Pink Flamingoes' wasn't on there, or 'Ichi the Killer'... Those were two movies I had to shut off, way too disturbing for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny216 View Post
                            That would have been a better Christmas time release...you know, "bringing families closer together with the feel good movie of the year", sort of thing...
                            "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

"The Cell" was pretty freaky... "Combat Shock" was very very very disturbing. It's available on YouTube, for those of you that can stomach it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12130 users online. 428 members and 11702 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X