300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• male vs female vegetarians/vegans

i know a lot of females are vegetarians and vegans, but i don't think i know any males that are...so, out of pure curiosity, post if you are a male of female and a vegetarian/vegan or not..i don't care
    dubbed code name: Alien #69

Originally posted by 99 Fenix View Post
    i know a lot of females are vegetarians and vegans, but i don't think i know any males that are...so, out of pure curiosity, post if you are a male of female and a vegetarian/vegan or not..i don't care
    Im not....Although i rarely eat red meat (no pun intended ), but I love seafood and chicken.

HOWEVER....I know a few gals that are vegans, and they are very seriously underdeveloped. They all look like theyre 12, but they're all at least 20. Its kinda scary...
    'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

I am female and I just finished a very large bacon cheeseburger!!! YUUMMM!!

World_So_Cold

Comment

Not me. And for every animal you vegans don't eat, i'm going to eat 100
        Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

Steak and hamburgers, mmmm-mmmm! Being vegetarian seems to make you miss out on so much although I do realize some people must do it for legit health reasons.

Life is what you make of it

Comment

This guy was a vegan, and loved animals too. He was a stanch political activist that spoke is mind, and was driven to make the world a better place for those like him.

Male vegans are trying to get l a i d or take over the world, and when they don't get any look what happens.

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws."
            - Cornelius Tacitus

Comment

Male, and I shoot animals to eat them. I am the antithesis of a vegan.
              MAC

Comment

Originally posted by needguidance View Post
                I am female and I just finished a very large bacon cheeseburger!!! YUUMMM!!
                Thanks alot! Now I am hungry.
                "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                Not Yet Visited: 16
                Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Originally posted by MD11pilot View Post
                  Steak and hamburgers, mmmm-mmmm! Being vegetarian seems to make you miss out on so much although I do realize some people must do it for legit health reasons.

I DISLIKE you right now!!! LOL
                  "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                  Not Yet Visited: 16
                  Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

haha you galls (and guys) make me proud!!! I also agree that females who do that also look very underdeveloped. I think I heard a vegan accidentally ate something with chicken broth in it and got sick from it. Rumored of course

Comment

I am a female who was a vegetarian for about 11 years; no longer, but I still do not eat much meat. It is not difficult at all for me to go through a week without having eaten any meat.

I was no more "undeveloped" when I was eating vegetarian than I am now.

As for Hitler being vegetarian, I'd never heard that-- but if he was a vegetarian that has about as much to do with his evil as his mustache!
                      We do not all come to religion over the wandering years,
                      but sooner or later we all get to meet God. -- Edward Conlon

Comment

real men eat meat... no jomo... and yes... i meant to put jomo
                        Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

obviously Hitler's mustache was under developed because he was a vegetarian LOL

what's the saying from boondock saints two? "john wayne died with 5(?) pounds of undigested red meat is his @$$"

Comment

Comment

The picture above should be entitled, "Reflections on the food chain".

;-)

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6609 users online. 357 members and 6252 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X