Ad JS

Collapse

Leaderboard

Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Leaderboard Mobile

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just solved all our energy problems and LA's smog problems

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I just solved all our energy problems and LA's smog problems

    Time to patent this baby.

    Life is what you make of it

  • #2
    That wouldn't work.
    The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

    Originally posted by Michigan
    I don't want to sound gay...

    But I'd do him.
    Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

    My goal is to have the longest most annoying signature line ever.

    Comment


    • #3
      what is it a picture of? our work computers dont show pictures.
      Gotta catch em allll.........

      Comment


      • #4
        An airplane with a big metal plate on the nose and a BIG magnet held out front to pull it forward. Much like a horse attached to a cart/buggy with a carrot held out front. Actually it's exactly the same, but magnet, metal plate, and airplane.
        The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

        Originally posted by Michigan
        I don't want to sound gay...

        But I'd do him.
        Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

        My goal is to have the longest most annoying signature line ever.

        Comment


        • #5
          lol. how do you get it to stop? you reverse the polarity and its going to go in reverse with magnets that big. i can't stop laughing
          Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Mr. Green View Post
            An airplane with a big metal plate on the nose and a BIG magnet held out front to pull it forward. Much like a horse attached to a cart/buggy with a carrot held out front. Actually it's exactly the same, but magnet, metal plate, and airplane.
            interesting
            Gotta catch em allll.........

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by FromOhio View Post
              lol. how do you get it to stop? you reverse the polarity and its going to go in reverse with magnets that big. i can't stop laughing
              With a flux capacitor of course.
              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

              My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS


              (F*** Off Cuz Ur Stupid)

              Comment


              • #8
                it will take an expert pilot:

                “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

                "You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

                Comment


                • #9
                  ^^^^^^

                  Classic Movie. They don't make them like that anymore.
                  MDRDEP:

                  There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    definitely not....
                    “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

                    "You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

                      "You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Someone slept through physics class...
                        I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.
                        - Mark Twain

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          So simple yet so perfect. By the way I found out how make a car run forever on a gallon of gas. Put air shocks on the back of the car and lift the back end higher then the front end. This way the car is always going down hill and requires no gas.
                          Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.


                          We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            ^^^^^^

                            Brilliant LOL
                            MDRDEP:

                            There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Jiu-Jitsu Cop View Post
                              So simple yet so perfect. By the way I found out how make a car run forever on a gallon of gas. Put air shocks on the back of the car and lift the back end higher then the front end. This way the car is always going down hill and requires no gas.
                              Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 6400 users online. 246 members and 6154 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X