Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bon Jovi, Alice Cooper, Neil Diamond nominated for Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame released its list of nominees Tuesday

NEW YORK: It could be a blaze of glory for Bon Jovi at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

The Jersey boys are up for possible induction in the hallowed hall, along with first-timers Donovan, Dr. John, Alice Cooper and Neil Diamond.

The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame released its list of nominees Tuesday. There were some familiar names: Darlene Love, LL Cool J, Donna Summer and the Beastie Boys have been up for the prestigious honor before.

Other previous nominees include the J. Geils Band; Tom Waits; Chuck Willis; Chic and Joe Tex.

To be eligible for the hall, an act must have released its first batch of music at least 25 years ago.

Inductees will be revealed in December, and the ceremony will be in March in New York City.
    Neil Dimond? LL Cool J ??? WHTF don't think I would consider either of them as Roack N Roll, good artists in there class, but not rock by any means.
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Yes Neil Diamond
    sigpic

Fist Pumping Like Champs
    GYM TAN LAUNDRY GTL
    Greased Up Italian Dancing Out-of-control

GUIDO

Comment

Nothing against anybody being nominated, but this whole hall of fame thing is so political, if that is the right word. KISS isn't in the R@R Hall of Fame. Really? One of the most iconic rock acts for the last four decades. Why not? Groups that you think should be in there are not and some groups that are in there make you think WTF? Congrats to whoever does make it in.

Comment

Alice Cooper??? Really

Can someone tell me 5 songs he had? (don't google)
        MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

^^^^^^
          Damn LMAO
          MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
            Alice Cooper??? Really

Hey stoopid, poison, only women bleed, house of fire, billon dollar babies.

And I agree RUSH needs to be in there, KISS needs to e in there,
            It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
              Alice Cooper??? Really

He was on the Muppets dang it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71hVIGjvuVY
              Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9335 users online. 450 members and 8885 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X