Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$4 Iphone app which lets you locate your phone from the web and send messages to it

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $4 Iphone app which lets you locate your phone from the web and send messages to it

http://www.logsat.com/iPhone/FamilyTracker

This program runs in the background so that if your phone is lost or stolen you can see exactly where it is from any web browser. It will also let you send messages to the device which will pop up as push notifications with alarms.

Previously, you had to use Apple's 'Mobile Me' service, which runs $99 per year.

I can't wait to hear about the first thief who gets their door busted down for stealing an off duty LEO's phone!

Android phones FTW.

Comment

I used to have a Mobile Me subscription but it ended in July. I am not sure if I want to pay $4.00 for a iphone tracker. I don't really misplace my phone. I always keep it with me or near me.
      "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
      Not Yet Visited: 16
      Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7453 users online. 370 members and 7083 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X