300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am overwhelemed and honored

Why you might ask? I've been getting 3 friend requests at least a day. I don't know why? Am I doing something right? To quote nolo "Yay, people on the internet like me!"

Good for you! Watch your act with Sasha though LOL
    "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

ayee RKT makes a return!

Comment

Dude, we need to party up again on mw2..work's been busy so ive been off for quite a while.

Comment

Because your a good kid who is funny and at times more mature than some adults who come on here.
          MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

I think Taylor is pretty lame

Comment

hey jannino,

I think I'm pretty lame sometimes, but I'm 51, not 15. I think Taylor is a good young man. I think I would have been better off if I'd had at his age some of the good sense he shows here.

Regards,

Monty

Comment

I was just messing with him.

Comment

Friend requests?? I got 4!! Am I popular T??

Comment

Originally posted by sevkln7of9 View Post
                    Dude, we need to party up again on mw2..work's been busy so ive been off for quite a while.

Whenever, just get online, it's summer time so if I'm not online I'll usually be back soon, or at night.. since I don't do sleepovers :P

Monty, I know Jannino was messing with me.

LASC, you're popular in your own way, just ask the kids at your school

Comment

So did Cygnus get bought by Facebook or something?
                      Sheriff: We just take turns being the sheriff. It's real easy. You just hang out here, eat some pie, and get drunk.
                      Peter Griffin: Wait. Hold on a second. "Pie," "drunk," "the?" You got yourself a sheriff!

Comment

Yay, people on the internet quote me!

Comment

Originally posted by LAschoolCop View Post
                          I added you on facebook..I guess imma creeper.. lol
                          Rest In Peace Officer David Moore

Gone, but not forgotten. EOW 1/26/11

Poison - talk dirty to me - I was the baddest mo fo in my 6th grade Catholic School
                          -Crass Cop

Comment

Originally posted by nolo View Post
                            yea... you're kinda cool

Comment

Originally posted by nolo View Post
                              Cause ya cute.....

Originally posted by jannino View Post
                              yea... you're kinda cool
                              Fer a punk....

Originally posted by LAschoolCop View Post
                              Ya's ma' friend Officer....But some peeps like crab lice too....

Originally posted by Monty Ealerman View Post
                              hey jannino,

I think I'm pretty lame sometimes, but I'm 51, not 15. I think Taylor is a good young man. I think I would have been better off if I'd had at his age some of the good sense he shows here.

Regards,

Monty
                              Major,
                              bout time ya get's back..... aint't gonna' ask wheres ya's been....All I know Ya's miss'in and all's, made trigger have terible gas and thangs,,,,

Originally posted by RoadKingTrooper View Post
                              Good for you! Watch your act with Sasha though LOL
                              HeeHeeee, I really thought they was gonna get hitched and have a bubch of babies, like rats or rabbits....

Speak'in of Sasha...........Ya Know officer RTK.. when I'd get all drunked up at tha' long branch, hell she wasn't that bad....If ya's stuck her head in a boot or drop a old rusty tin pail over it....

Since geniuses tend ta' flock ta'gether why is tha" most recent post is a tha' top of tha' page.....I have begged fer a answer and nobody will tell me why.....It's opposite of tha' old way....

Somebody better speak up.....Or I'm gonna' plug little Taylor -T
                              Last edited by asullivan; 06-03-2010, 01:56 PM. Reason: secret ddoodooo
                              Originally posted by mookster
                              Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                              Originally posted by CityCopDC
                              I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                              Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                              I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                              -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7519 users online. 422 members and 7097 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X