300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This one's for Taylor 13+2

#8,000 as promised, little buddy. It's all yours.

Always reach high, bear down, fight hard and never - DON'T YOU EVER - give up. Don't even think about it.

With young Americans like you, this country is in fine shape.

Get some.

I'm out.
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Daaaaamn.....I think he means it (wasn't much doubt in the first place, given track record for integrity). Take very good care Troop. The site and every member (past, present, & future) will be that much less well advised. All the best. You deserve it.

Henessey & Cohiba didn't sway you huh?
    sigpic
    Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
    And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

Adios Good Sir. Will catch you on one of my road trips.
      Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Take care , Troop...
        sigpic

Comment

Nice knowing you, maybe one day you will be back.
          sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Comment

Good luck buddy.
            It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Well since I cant buy you a beer, I will drink one for you. No to those think its a stock image......for something like this, its a real pic.

To 1042 Trooper, a fine lawman and one who inspires us when we feel like its time to move on. His books and his post will always remind us of why we started this job and give us a boost of energy just when we need it the most.

While I drink this beer, I will be thinking back about the stuff you said. I hope you live at least 30 more years so I can join the retirement party and buy you that beer I owe you.

Enjoy life, hope to see you one day Jim,

Emmanuel
              sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Comment

I'll be talking to you sometime soon.

Comment

adios....................

Comment

Bye 1042! Good luck on your next book. Hope you return someday!

BBB
                    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                    Not Yet Visited: 16
                    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Aw.
                      Good fortune, best of luck in all that passes your way, and stay safe out there.
                      Originally posted by JasperST
                      "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
                      It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

Take care. I've enjoyed reading your posts over the last year.

Comment

Originally posted by eman2k5 View Post
                          Well since I cant buy you a beer, I will drink A case or two for you.

This Pix. Is tha' real thang,

To 1042 Trooper, a fine lawman and one who inspires us when we feel like its time to move on. His books and his post will always remind us of why Ya' all started this, here, job and give us a "Tug" just when we need it the most.

While I drink these cases O' beer, I will be think'ing 'bout the stuff you said. I hope you live as long of Moses so I can join the retirement party and that bottle of O.Com rock gut...1042 ya knows where I'm at's, and I knows where ya's at.
                          Original text by Officer eman2K5

Well Officer 1042 Sire,

I speak fer Major Monty too... Ummm.. ( At Tha' moment he's, Highly Covert, inta' deep troll territory), I Do's believe.

Ya know, ya's can always ride back in' ta' town.....

.Just activate thiS here transPonder thang'y so's I don'ts plug ya's, Um,, It's I.R. and/or visible spectrum... Designed it Ma' Self...

Ya Trig ?????

Ohhhh,

Naw,

Just leave it be boy........ Lets Just Foller Tha' Sun A' piece...
                          Last edited by asullivan; 05-21-2010, 12:32 PM. Reason: Content censored, via command...
                          Originally posted by mookster
                          Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                          Originally posted by CityCopDC
                          I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                          Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                          I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                          -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

God Bless You, Sir! You have been a mainstay of this site and I have appreciated your wisdom and humor. Good luck with the books. Have a wonderful life!

Life begins at 40...

Comment

Originally posted by eman2k5 View Post
                              Well since I cant buy you a beer, I will drink one for you. No to those think its a stock image......for something like this, its a real pic.
                              my what a pretty thumb

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8074 users online. 435 members and 7639 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X