300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enterprise Car Rental

So I have decided to go with Enterprise Car Rental since the Hertz rentals are to expensive even though I am a Triple AAA Member.

I am trying to decide on which car I want to rent:

Toyota Yaris
    Nissan Versa
    Pontiac G5
    Pontiac G6

Has anyone ever tried any of these? I usually drive an SUV but I'm not going to rent something that big while I am there. I don't want something that is too small for me since I am tall (5 ft 11). I also want something with good gas mileage.
    Last edited by BaseballBabe; 04-29-2010, 02:17 PM.
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

My friend has a yaris and LOVES it. great on gas. does have leg room and a hack of a back space for hauling.

just my .02
    ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
    Oscar Wilde

Comment

G6.

The G5 is just a Cobalt with a different name. The Yaris is, well, a Yaris. My GF wanted to buy one but I put the kibosh on that. I just plain don't like Nissans.

Comment

I'm currently renting a car from them. Mustang 2010 <3
        WadsonF 10-4's the above statement.

Comment

The yaris is small, very small, i'd choose the g6

Comment

If you like going really fast and not stop.....go with the Yaris
            "Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs."

Comment

I'm only renting it for 1 week while I am down in So. Cal.
              "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)

Comment

Can't go wrong with the Toyota/Nissan on the gas mileage.....my .2
                Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
                Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
                It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

Comment

NONE!!!!

BUT, if I had to chose one of them....I'd go Toyota....but I'd bet the G6 would be the most fun to drive....
                  'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

I'm leaning towards the G5 but I did find out all of them have unlimited gas mileage.

Comment

I just had A G6 while my vette in the shop. I did not care for it but out of the ones listed above I would go with the G6
                      Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

The Yaris is a little bigger then a Smartcar
                        Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

G6 is the best of the lot. I just rented a Versa and it has no arm rest. It was otherwise okay.
                          They Don’t Think It Be Like It Is, But It Do.

Comment

I'd go for the G6.
                            "The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first, the love of soft living and the get rich quick theory of life." - Teddy Roosevelt

Disclaimer: The opinions I express here are mine and mine alone. They are not intended to reflect the positions/opinions of any other known person(s) or organization(s).

Comment

Ooops!!!!!!!
                              "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" -George Orwell

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing diapers." - Blues Brothers

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11398 users online. 391 members and 11007 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X