Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ive been laughing for an hour about this and I thought I would share.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive been laughing for an hour about this and I thought I would share.

sorry if this has posted here before.

http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/
    "Get an 45-70. It's tough and you can hunt dinosaurs with it." - M-11 -

45acp, because there is no replacement for displacement.

I know its on here elsewhere but it is funny to read again.
    What Is A Veteran?
    A 'Veteran,' whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve is 'someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasmblack View Post
      I know its on here elsewhere but it is funny to read again.
      sorry for the double post.
      "Get an 45-70. It's tough and you can hunt dinosaurs with it." - M-11 -

45acp, because there is no replacement for displacement.

Comment

I remember the mall ninja well. I'm a member of Glock Talk and use to be very active, back when I went to all my local GSSF meets. I still have one of the Glock Talk polo shirts.

These were good times and to this day when I think of the one guy stating "we line em up 5 by 5" it makes me laugh.
        Due to the Juvenile bickering and annoying trolling committed by members of this forum I have started an igore list. If your name is listed below I can't see you.

CityCopDC, Fire Moose, Carbonfiberfoot, Damiansolomon

Comment

Originally posted by albatross View Post
          sorry for the double post.
          It's ok. It's only about 4 years old now.

I'm pretty sure the whole thing was a joke. It has to be.

Comment

First time reader, last time reader.

Comment

Same with those mindless teenyboppers who go to the Hickory Farms store, and then take double samples of fruitcake and cheeselog, you warn them that they will be charged with a felony(grand theft), and that if they attempt to fight and run, they will be, unfortunately, first tazered, and if they continue to resist violently with intent to maim, then wounded.
              Now that's the funniest sh*t I've read all week. I guess it's not just the mall security in my area that acts this way. It's nationwide. Calling the police on two juveniles (15-16 yr olds) kissing in the parking lot. Give me a break!

Comment

Originally posted by Axel Foley
                The mall security in your area called the cops for that? I may be naive but what could that charge be? Isn't it legal as long as they kept there clothes on lol.
                Exactly.. They seem to have no understanding of our state laws. Another example, they'll contact and detain (in handcuffs) any individual they see concealing merchandise in a bag no matter where they are in the store. They'll contact PD for a shoplifter.

Our DA's office will not prosecute someone who just goes around putting items in a bag throughout the store. The person has to go past check out areas and out the door before it's considered a crime (at least in my county). No matter how many times we explain this to them, it doesn't sink in.

Comment

I wonder if the Mall Ninja's have figured out where Jimmy Hoffa is buried?

Or how many shooters were on the grassy knoll?
                  "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

There is absolutely no way that any of that is real.

I did laugh at some of the things he posted, but most of it is so outrageous that it cannot possibly be real.
                    This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

its very possibly someone making junk up to get people all bent out of shape....
                      but, i've met a couple people in my life who do have personalities like that....where they make up these grandiose stories to try and impress people...
                      one was the kid who worked in the park during HS who insisted that he had a helicopter he built himself, which he flew to the beach to have dog fights w/ other chopper pilots.

next, was a friends-cousins-boyfriend who was telling stories of being some special op in the military. i didnt' necessarily buy it but figured maybe.....until i saw him swing a stick ball bat. this dope was so uncoordinated he couldn't find the ground if he fell off a cliff.

the last guy was about a year ago, and an arrestee who was running around scoring free coffees and doing vehicle searches pretending to be an investigator w/ my dept. he was 20yrs old and said because of his elite military history he was allowed to enter the job early....

i skimmed through those stories, but all these turkeys had ELABORATE tales to tell.

EDIT: i just remembered the funniest part of the chopper guys story......i ask him , 'how the eff do you survive being shot down in a chopper?" his reply, EJECTOR SEAT!!!
                      Last edited by Dr. Peebody; 04-21-2010, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Peebody View Post
                        its very possibly someone making junk up to get people all bent out of shape....
                        but, i've met a couple people in my life who do have personalities like that....where they make up these grandiose stories to try and impress people...
                        one was the kid who worked in the park during HS who insisted that he had a helicopter he built himself, which he flew to the beach to have dog fights w/ other chopper pilots.

next, was a friends-cousins-boyfriend who was telling stories of being some special op in the military. i didnt' necessarily buy it but figured maybe.....until i saw him swing a stick ball bat. this dope was so uncoordinated he couldn't find the ground if he fell off a cliff.

the last guy was about a year ago, and an arrestee who was running around scoring free coffees and doing vehicle searches pretending to be an investigator w/ my dept. he was 20yrs old and said because of his elite military history he was allowed to enter the job early....

i skimmed through those stories, but all these turkeys had ELABORATE tales to tell.

EDIT: i just remembered the funniest part of the chopper guys story......i ask him , 'how the eff do you survive being shot down in a chopper?" his reply, EJECTOR SEAT!!!

Maybe the guy was an operative of the former Soviet Union. Check this out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamov_Ka-50
                        Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Seems like if that person was being serious, that he watched "The Unit" a little too much...
                          “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Originally posted by HI629 View Post
                            Maybe the guy was an operative of the former Soviet Union. Check this out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamov_Ka-50
                            he's had 13yrs to refine the story, so by now its entirely possible that he was

Comment

Originally posted by USMCEvan
                              EJECTOR SEAT in a HELO, Nice!!!

[edit] Cool link, HI629. Thanks for that!
                              Hahaha, right into the blades.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2123 users online. 122 members and 2001 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X