Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Public displays of protection"... Open Carrier Discrimination

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mo...discrimination

"The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first, the love of soft living and the get rich quick theory of life." - Teddy Roosevelt

Disclaimer: The opinions I express here are mine and mine alone. They are not intended to reflect the positions/opinions of any other known person(s) or organization(s).

Rofl........
    sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Too funny!

I esp. liked the bit about the same body type... wardrobe too, apparently.
      "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

LMFAO!! That was great...
        Sure, that badge will get you midgets, but those midgets will get that badge!

The more I learn about people, the more I prefer the company of my dogs.

Comment

Oh man that was soo ****ing funny. The daily show maybe the greatest thing on TV.
          Currently Being Ignored:
          Bearcat357
          asullivan

Comment

Great video. I feel very safe when I see a gun and a badge, but I feel very uneasy when I just seen the gun. I think there is usually a scary looking man attached, but I rarely see them. I try to keep my eyes on the gun as I back out of the establishment.
            Last edited by Carbonfiberfoot; 04-15-2010, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCQueens View Post
              Oh man that was soo ****ing funny. The daily show maybe the greatest thing on TV.
              This is my favorite Daily Show story to date.

"If only there was an organization sworn to defend that free speech."

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mo...es-in-berkeley

Last edited by 7th District; 04-15-2010, 04:48 AM.
              "The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first, the love of soft living and the get rich quick theory of life." - Teddy Roosevelt

Disclaimer: The opinions I express here are mine and mine alone. They are not intended to reflect the positions/opinions of any other known person(s) or organization(s).

Comment

Yeah the open carry is interesting. We were trained regarding the laws on open carry in our city. I am talking about LEOs ability to verify the gun is unloaded and that it is registered.
                Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Bet none of those guys gets robbed or beaten or butchered. Not exactly my body type, but I am always glad to see open carriers doin their thing.

God bless the USA and the 2nd amendment. Get some.
                  Last edited by 1042 Trooper; 04-16-2010, 01:00 AM.
                  The All New
                  BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                  Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                  - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Open carry is moronic and juvenile. Either they enjoy people thinking they're cops, or they're just adult bullies, or both. People say cops were either the bullies or bullied in school, but at least cops have hiring standards to keep out the real crazies. These people don't.

Comment

Unfortunately Alex's thinking is what makes NYS one of the worst, most restrictive, highly taxed states in the country.

Comment

LOL "I spent the whole day with them, and they were correct, I didn't witness one robbery."

Comment

Originally posted by LINY View Post
                          Unfortunately Alex's thinking is what makes NYS one of the worst, most restrictive, highly taxed states in the country.
                          we cant even carry a knife, is pretty sad that we have to live in a state so restrictive.
                          None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. - Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Exam: 8000
                          List: ????
                          JST: done
                          Medical: done
                          Mini-Medical: done
                          Psy: crazy enough to be a cop
                          BI: done
                          4Q

Comment

Originally posted by blargh
                            True, with these guys they just get shot in the back and their gun taken...
                            Everyone keeps saying this, and I've never heard of it actually happening. Can you post some links to news stories where it happened? I'd like to read them.

Comment

MSN: Open carry advocate shot in back with own gun
                              "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11937 users online. 389 members and 11548 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X