300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happend to all the flus?

Remember the Swine flu, the Bird flu, the not enough vaccine flu, the sky is falling flu, ect...It seems like it all went away...
    sigpic

it was all a farce. now most of the attention is on how obama is paving the way for a palin presidency.

Comment

And good riddance I got sick of all the morons/"experts" claiming its going to be killing millions upon millions and using scare tatics on the sheeple for their own agenda.

How many people did it kill? 150? "Regular" flu killed at least 20,000 last year.

FutureLaw

Comment

Media got bored.
        Life is what you make of it

Comment

Originally posted by Futurelaw89 View Post
          And good riddance I got sick of all the morons/"experts" claiming its going to be killing millions upon millions and using scare tatics on the sheeple for their own agenda.

How many people did it kill? 150? "Regular" flu killed at least 20,000 last year.FutureLaw

No kidding! I had to chuckle at a thread here that asked on contingency plans......
          Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

more people died from internal combustion
            Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

Quite simply,they ran out of stupid names and now call it what it is,----a freakin cold.
              Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

it was a vast media/left wing conspiracy that failed
                In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete drawn only to be washed away, for the time that I've been given, I am what I am. I'd rather you hate me for everything I am, Than have you love me for being something that Im not

Comment

Looks like the wind behind the sails of both H1N1 flu and Global Clilmate Change has, thankfully, petered out.

Now, if we can just get rid of that huge hot air dispenser they elected as POTUS in 2008, things will get even better.
                  "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

And you can take that to the bank!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGLeDHw-9V8

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7715 users online. 388 members and 7327 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X