300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your MW2 stats

Figured since so many people on here played it'd be cool to see how good everyone is or to see how much people dont have a life haha.

Score Rank: 310,380
    Score: 1,469,630
    Time online: 7d 16h
    Kill streak: 34
    Kill to death ratio: 1.47

Don't let my time online fool ya, im not over weight, i graduate college in May, and i do have a girlfriend haha

As of now...

kills: 3256

deaths: 6354

time played: almost 3 days

level 63

I suck.. but I'm getting better.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
      As of now...

kills: 3256

deaths: 6354

time played: almost 3 days

level 63

I suck.. but I'm getting better.
      I can attest to that! Nah I find that the kill/death ratio has a lot to do with not only skill but what type of match you are playing.
      "Inside me is something that is too stupid to quit. I don't know where it comes from or why it is, but it is there and always has been."

Comment

dude 34 kill streak? whiskey tango foxtrot
        dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

I've been playing a couple days and I was a 37 till this weekend. I play on the PC version and I joined a random team deathmatch that turned out to be someone's modded server. I was able to kill a couple of them regardless, but instead of the normal 100+ ep it gave me nearly 1 million each... so yeah. My stats are messed up now. On the plus side I do have all the weapons unlocked.
          1334 kills
          1920 deaths
          lvl 70 5 star gen. -.-

Comment

taylor...how did you get to 63 with those horrible stats guy?! lol, im also i 63, but i will look my stats up later for yall
            dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

Originally posted by 99 Fenix View Post
              taylor...how did you get to 63 with those horrible stats guy?! lol, im also i 63, but i will look my stats up later for yall
              I'm wondering the same thing. Oh and I'm at 64.

Comment

My stats would be a lot better if I didn't play a lot of capture the flag. I never try to kill anyone when I am playing that game.

Score: 930,650
                Kills: 9579
                Deaths: 9370
                Streak: 18 (should have been better but game ended)
                Time Played: 4d 18h 5m
                Score Rank: 1,345,301
                Kill Rank: 1,660,889
                yeah!

Comment

what i dont get is looking at other peoples kill streaks and stuff and some people have hundreds and some even over a thousand kill streak, how does that happen?

Comment

Depends on the game play you choose. Domination awards a lot of points so it'd be easier to rank up.

Solo play is about the slowest way to rank up.

Comment

Not at home.. dont have my stats memorized.. I know my accuracy is awesome.... and i'm usually 1st or 2nd in every game and my k/d ration (even tho it has dropped) is like 1.42
                      Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

PS3 is the way to go, playing online on PC is rubbish. You can fabricate your stats in 10 minutes to Level 70, unlock every gun, get 5th Prestige and get every allocade/challenge etc. It's a hack that does it.

So if you play on PC and your wondering why everyone is 70, that's why.
                        Jiu-Jitsu is my life.

Comment

Originally posted by comradeandrew View Post
                          PS3 is the way to go, playing online on PC is rubbish. You can fabricate your stats in 10 minutes to Level 70, unlock every gun, get 5th Prestige and get every allocade/challenge etc. It's a hack that does it.

So if you play on PC and your wondering why everyone is 70, that's why.
                          it actually took 15 minutes from the game being released to hack the pc version.. how weak is that. xbox is getting there tho... so many hackers on xbox.. ps3 is the way to go.
                          Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

Originally posted by SBSO_DISPATCHER View Post
                            it actually took 15 minutes from the game being released to hack the pc version.. how weak is that. xbox is getting there tho... so many hackers on xbox.. ps3 is the way to go.
                            XBOX is a joke, there are more hackers there than on PC. It's too easy being able to sync your XBOX with Windows. All I use my XBOX for is playing normal games. Of course with XBOX's wonderful security, I have modded my XBOX and I now play games for free.

I agree with you 100%.
                            Jiu-Jitsu is my life.

Comment

Originally posted by comradeandrew View Post
                              XBOX is a joke, there are more hackers there than on PC. It's too easy being able to sync your XBOX with Windows. All I use my XBOX for is playing normal games. Of course with XBOX's wonderful security, I have modded my XBOX and I now play games for free.

I agree with you 100%.

Cool.
                              yeah!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3230 users online. 219 members and 3011 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X