Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your "ammo" for the tin foil hat types...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your "ammo" for the tin foil hat types...

In the spirit of the Police Blue Code of Silence thread, here's some "ammo" for future discussions.

On the Effectiveness of Aluminium Foil Helmets:

An Empirical Study
    Ali Rahimi1, Ben Recht 2, Jason Taylor 2, Noah Vawter 2
    17 Feb 2005

1: Electrical Engineering and Computer Science department, MIT.
    2: Media Laboratory, MIT.

Abstract

Among a fringe community of paranoids, aluminum helmets serve as the
    protective measure of choice against invasive radio signals. We
    investigate the efficacy of three aluminum helmet designs on a sample
    group of four individuals. Using a $250,000 network analyser, we find
    that although on average all helmets attenuate invasive radio
    frequencies in either directions (either emanating from an outside
    source, or emanating from the cranium of the subject), certain
    frequencies are in fact greatly amplified. These amplified frequencies
    coincide with radio bands reserved for government use according to the
    Federal Communication Commission (FCC). Statistical evidence suggests
    the use of helmets may in fact enhance the government's invasive
    abilities. We speculate that the government may in fact have started the
    helmet craze for this reason.

Cont: http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

So, this study finds aluminum hats increase the waves being beamed into their heads via "the gumbent" which explains their behavior!

--
    Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/
    - Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

But this post - and that test was obviously backed by government sources- and is therefor obvious propaganda to make them loose thier aluminum headgear--- in an obviously failed attempt to get them to remove thier headgear. ITS ALL A LIE!
    Updated on: 12/28/09

Comment

Originally posted by Malaru View Post
      But this post - and that test was obviously backed by government sources- and is therefor obvious propaganda to make them loose thier aluminum headgear--- in an obviously failed attempt to get them to remove thier headgear. ITS ALL A LIE!
      Black choppers are currently inbound to your house....
      - Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

If you fill your left pocket with pre 1965 Quarters, it cuts down on the intrusive thoughts considerably
        "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Thats why I have been endorsing lead foil helmets for years. They are very effective but the Government decided lead was "dangerous" and heavily regulated it. Dangerous to who?
          The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

They didn't do the test with the shiny side out....that's how I wear mine when in the Captain's office, and he can't control my thoughts with the shiny side out....
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Smurfette
            Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
            Originally posted by DAL
            You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadKingTrooper View Post
              If you fill your left pocket with pre 1965 Quarters, it cuts down on the intrusive thoughts considerably
              I'll assume it has to do with post 65 being inducted w/ copper thereby increasing conductivity of either the nickle or silver cast material.

Comment

We have drugs for that. Nice padded rooms too. Oh, and our straight jackets are the most comfortable around.
                Originally posted by JasperST
                "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
                It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

Originally posted by RoadKingTrooper View Post
                  No, no my friend. You should avoid American and European coins at all costs as they contain aluminum based mind control circuitry. OTOH, Canadian coins are free of this threat mainly due to the Canadian government's choice of neglecting psychotronic research in favor of research into giant robotics.

Canadian coins should also be considered as they are high in nickel content. Nickel, while not having the psychotronic deflecting properties of aluminum (or even tin), can act to refract psychotronic beams, thereby helping to scrambling the mind control signals as they are deflected off of the underlying aluminum surface of the AFDB. This will result in a lowered chance of retransmission of the signal.

Better healh through better beanies!

Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by L-1 View Post
                    No, no my friend. You should avoid American and European coins at all costs as they contain aluminum based mind control circuitry. OTOH, Canadian coins are free of this threat mainly due to the Canadian government's choice of neglecting psychotronic research in favor of research into giant robotics.

Canadian coins should also be considered as they are high in nickel content. Nickel, while not having the psychotronic deflecting properties of aluminum (or even tin), can act to refract psychotronic beams, thereby helping to scrambling the mind control signals as they are deflected off of the underlying aluminum surface of the AFDB. This will result in a lowered chance of retransmission of the signal.

Better healh through better beanies!

LOL Lt, are you speaking from research or practical experience? Inquiring minds want to know!
                    "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

FWIW, I used to keep a small box of binder clips in my desk, I painted one side of each clip with White-Out correction fluid.

About once every couple of months, some nut job would walk in the station complaining that people were shooting them with laser beams/x rays/delta rays/gamma rays/mind control beams/radio waves (take your pick)..

I would look at them conspiratorially, tell him that was classified information that no one was supposed to know about and ask him how they discovered it. They would then unload about how these murderous beams had been tormenting them for years. I would tell them to wait there, went back to my desk and got one of the specially painted binder clips out of the drawer.

I would tell them that these were given to us by the CIA to protect any of our officers who might be effected by the beams. They contained microcircuitry that repelled the harmful waves. It was to be clipped to the clothing with the white side facing the body. The silver gripping parts of the binder clip were antennas that captured the harmful rays and re-broadcast them away from the body and kept it safe. I said that those few officers who had previously suffered harmful effects of the rays were now perfectly healthy as long as they had these special devices.

I told each nut job that I would give them one of these clips, but that it was a classified device and they couldn't tell anyone where they got it from. Once they wore it, they would no longer feel the effects of the rays, they could lead a normal life and they could stop wearing any other protective devices like aluminum foil hats. With one exception, none of them ever came back again. The one exception came back a week later and said the rays had burned out his device. I went in the back, found the biggest binder clip in the office, painted it with White-Out and blew on it to dry as fast as I could. When I gave it to him, I told him it was the biggest one the government made and if it didn't work for him, he was on his own. I never saw him again.
                      Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Tin foil is not tin, it's aluminum and aluminum is a very good conductor. Now if this group chose to take lead capsules (if they haven't already) in a couple of years all their worries would be gone, so would they.

Comment

That study is only valid if it wasn't funded by artificial money that is not backed by gold. They also better not have conducted it in a room with a gold-fringed flag!
                          Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Originally posted by ateamer View Post
                            That study is only valid if it wasn't funded by artificial money that is not backed by gold. They also better not have conducted it in a room with a gold-fringed flag!
                            War has yet to be declared...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9238 users online. 485 members and 8753 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X