Take a second to thank the troops.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take a second to thank the troops.

Xerox will print and send a serviceman/woman a free card if you go to this website and take 40 seconds to pick it out. No sign up or email or anything like that. Just pick out the card and the message and submit. Help support the troops.

Last edited by SHU; 12-21-2009, 12:06 PM. Reason: d

here is the address

http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1280.html
    Last edited by SHU; 12-21-2009, 12:07 PM. Reason: k

Comment

Thanks for posting. I sent this card (the kid needs a break) and this quote..

"We don’t know each other and will probably never meet, but I want you to know that you and all of our troops are in our hearts and prayers each day. Please always remember what you're doing will always be appreciated and never forgotten. I wish you all the best and pray for your safe and speedy return home to your family and friends. Thank you."

Comment

I chose the flag with the Statue Of Liberty. and this message below. Good work SHU!

I cannot find the words to express how grateful my family and I are that you are putting yourself in harm's way to protect our country. The U.S.A. is the land of the free and the home of the brave...but only because of courageous people like you. We wish you and your fellow troop members complete safety throughout your tour of duty. May you return home soon to a true hero's welcome. Thank you.
        MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Howdy, I appreciate the outstanding progress. Please know that every decent person back home supports and respects you, whether they show it or not. Be positive and enjoy the experience, you may miss it. I normally shake hands and say "Thank You for serving"--
          I realize now trying to describe the deep appreciation normally expressed by a good firm handshake requires a lot of words. If people aren't behind you they ought to be in front of you, down range. Take care

Comment

This is great, just posted it in facebook for everyone to see.

Comment

Thank you guys for sending the troops a card. Spread the word on this at work and with your friends and family. The troops will appreciate it a great deal. Thanks again.

Comment

I'd like to know why this isn't in the rotation of most popular threads, more people need to say thanks, look where you're setting, now thank em

Comment

Bump for the troops. Send them a card.

Comment

It's been posted in the "Help our Military men" thread that's stickied at the top of the off duty forum.
                    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
                    and I'm not sure about the former.
                    -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

*BUMP* for the troops

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6444 users online. 289 members and 6155 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                      X