300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am so depressed

I need cheering up. My girlfriend dumped me yesterday and my family hates me and mostly will not talk to me. I feel like I am all alone with no one and will always be alone with no one.

I need to get out of my funk.

**Before anyone asks, I'm very depressed, but not so depressed that I'm going to eat my gun.

Talk to a friend or even a therapist and over time it will get better.

Comment

Go workout,take a walk outside, watch a funny movie or go fire off your gun! If I had a gun I'd be at the gun range every day.
      "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
      Not Yet Visited: 16
      Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Well that sucks. For whatever reason your family is mad at you...they'll get over it. It's family.

As for your gf dumping you...don't let it get to you. If its a done deal then realize she's not going to come back and keep walking tall. Try doing something you enjoy and eventually you'll forget about it.

Futurelaw

Comment

Heavy workout. Friends, then a strip club.
          The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

First off get rid of the self-pity BS you got going and look at all the things you do have. Ya got both arms, legs, full set of teeth, water to drink, food in the fridge, car to drive? Find one thing in you life right now that you know someone else doesn't have and be damn thankful you have it now STFU

Comment

If you're in NYC then take a walk, I'm sure there something going on...If not just do what MonkeyBomb said...
              sigpic

Comment

stop thinking about it and yourself. need to stay active and alert. been there....

Comment

Originally posted by StainlessSteve View Post
                  First off get rid of the self-pity BS you got going and look at all the things you do have. Ya got both arms, legs, full set of teeth, water to drink, food in the fridge, car to drive? Find one thing in you life right now that you know someone else doesn't have and be damn thankful you have it now STFU
                  LOL....I think that was a little over the top.....

I think we've all been there and done that....it hurts, but over time it will pass and you'll find a new gal

Keep yourself busy with things you enjoy, spend as much time with friends as possible, reach out to your family (if possible) ...and keep your chin up ....
                  'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

Although you are in the thick of it now, things do get better. I believe everything happens for a reason and it usually means something better is lining up. Take suggestions from those above, work on your career, read, watch movies, do some off duty activities where you meet new people, have a drink and go see some strippers. BTW, there are us females out there who DO get the whole cop lifestyle!

Comment

I find driving go-karts therapeutic. Don't know about you.

Comment

All good advice! Volunteer your spare time somewhere. Socialize with others who need help, will take your mind off your problems.
                        "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Originally posted by AuxNY View Post
                          I need cheering up. My girlfriend dumped me yesterday and my family hates me and mostly will not talk to me. I feel like I am all alone with no one and will always be alone with no one.

I need to get out of my funk.

**Before anyone asks, I'm very depressed, but not so depressed that I'm going to eat my gun.
                          Aren't you in the NYPD police academy right now? Do you think your career choice could have something to do with your relationship troubles?

BTW, aren't you a female?
                          What is Perseverance?
                          -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                          -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                          -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
                            Aren't you in the NYPD police academy right now? Do you think your career choice could have something to do with your relationship troubles?

BTW, aren't you a female?
                            Yes, I'm female. There seems to be a lot of gay female cops. There also seems to be a lot of gays whose families have little to do with them because they are gay.

I'm not sure how much my career choice effected my relationship troubles. My girlfriend was cool with the job, but I'm been tired a lot lately and wasn't spending as much time with her as I should have because of the job.

Comment

One thing you'll learn, your career will always be there for you. Whenever I was dumped (which was a lot) I always knew my job was there for me. As weird as it sounds, it's true. Your job will keep you busy and will allow you to have fun out there. Go work some extra jobs and flirt with some other gay females. Don't dwell on the little stuff...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4536 users online. 313 members and 4223 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X