Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man gets 3 years for having sex with horse

Man gets 3 years in prison for having sex with horse
    CONWAY, S.C.: A man caught having sex with a horse in a South Carolina stable has been sentenced to three years in prison.

Multiple media outlets report that Rodell Vereen was sentenced today after pleading guilty to buggery. A judge also ordered Vereen to get counseling and stay away from the Lazy B stables when he's released.

Authorities charged Vereen after a woman set up a surveillance camera and caught him on tape having sex with her horse in July. Horse owner Barbara Kenley says she staked out the stable and caught Vereen sneaking into the barn days later, holding him at shotgun point until police arrived.

Kenley had seen Vereen before. He pleaded guilty last year to having sex with the same horse and was put on probation and ordered to register as a sex offender.
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

I haven't seen the word "buggery" for a long time.

I would much rather he screw horses than children. Seems like a long sentence.
    Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

FREE SULLY!!!!!...

I'm playing...
      sigpic

Comment

Hmmm. Doesn't say whether it was a mare or a stallion.
        Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed.
        Happiness never decreases by being shared. -- Buddhist quotation
        A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

Comment

Wonder if the horse got a reach around?
          The All New
          BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
          Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
          - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Do you think he at least brought flowers or hay?
            I'm just saying.
            MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Nice- it is appropriate I guess. that is sick yet too funny Outshined.
              I wonder if this horse is running in the Breeders Cup LOL
              MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

It would be especially interesting if the intercourse somehow results in a viable fetus. A centaur, perhaps? And would it be immoral for the horse to have an abortion of a part-human fetus?
                Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

You seem a bit too interested in this horse dilemma Outshined

Futurelaw

Comment

OMG! I just threw up.
                    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                    Not Yet Visited: 16
                    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

I guess he can at least tell other people that his "partner" was hung like a....
                      “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Ya don't have any pictures on ya do ya DACP PM me

Maybe it was a ho-rse

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
                          Wonder if the horse got a reach around?
                          Oh Wilbur!!
                          sigpic
                          Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                          And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
                            FREE SULLY!!!!!...

I'm playing...

LOL.....Free Sully?????!!!!!

I feel sorry for poor Trigger, think of the abuse that poor horse has gone through.
                            Go back to where ever you came from, smoke a fatty, and sing Kum-Ba-Yah with Osama Bin Laden. Hopefully you will find the Communist Utopia you so desire.

Comment

The most disturbing part is that he kept going back to the same horse...
                              He should of at least tested the waters at several barns, just to make sure he was getting the best any horse could offer... I'm going to go throw up now.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4624 users online. 305 members and 4319 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X