Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Crap) My Dad Says - Twitter

This one belongs on the Traffic Enforcement Board:
    "Just pay the parking ticket. Don't be so outraged. You're not a freedom fighter in the civil rights movement. You double parked."
    http://www.twitter.com/****mydadsays
    Replace the **** with another word for crap
    sigpic
    Let your watchword be duty, and know no other talisman of success than labor. Let honor be your guiding star in your dealing with your superiors, with your fellows, with all. Be as true to a trust reposed as the needle to the pole. Stand by the right even to the sacrifice of life itself, and learn that death is preferable to dishonor. ~ Gov. Richard Coke, October 4, 1876

Hilarious! I like his dad.
    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

I'm a big fan of this. Not that I twitter, or twit, or am a twit, or however you say it. I just bookmarked the website and read it there once a week or so. Along with peopleofwalmart, it cheers my day.
      If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

---Jack Handey

Comment

Your link is a no go.

-SC
        Education ... has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading.
        - G. M. Trevelyan

B.S. Business Administration - Texas A&M 1990
        MPA - University of Texas Dallas 2004
        Graduate Certificate in Criminal Justice - American Military University 2006
        Graduate Certificate in Accounting - University of Dallas 2008
        Various Graduate Credits - UoP
        MA Christian Ministry Chaplaincy Dallas Baptist University 20%
        DPA Valdosta State 30%

Comment

You have to put the S word in place of the ****, O.com filters it out. So copy the link and then change that part.
          If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

---Jack Handey

Comment

Originally posted by School Cop View Post
            You have to put the S word in place of the ****, O.com filters it out. So copy the link and then change that part.
            Ah!

Thanks, this is the funniest thing I've read in while.

-SC
            Education ... has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading.
            - G. M. Trevelyan

B.S. Business Administration - Texas A&M 1990
            MPA - University of Texas Dallas 2004
            Graduate Certificate in Criminal Justice - American Military University 2006
            Graduate Certificate in Accounting - University of Dallas 2008
            Various Graduate Credits - UoP
            MA Christian Ministry Chaplaincy Dallas Baptist University 20%
            DPA Valdosta State 30%

Comment

Lol....and I thought I had a potty mouth....!!

Eh....I wasnt amused....maybe I'll go back and read it when Im a little more awake.....
              'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

"That woman was sexy...Out of your league? Son. Let women figure out why they won't screw you, don't do it for them."

ROFL...I love it!
                sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

This guy has some of the most profound words of wisdom I've ever read.
                  "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

man that is hilarious...hilarious very true
                    Chris

XBOX Live: Citizen GaKar

http://i36.tinypic.com/1zoxgtc.gif

Comment

hahahahahaha!

"You worry too much. Eat some bacon... What? No, I got no idea if it'll make you feel better, I just made too much bacon."
                      Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

LOL...I like this guy. Almost every one of them is a classic.

Comment

Your....dad....is....a...."GOD"!!!!

Does he live in NE Texas??? I must make a pilgramage there just to bow down to him!

Can I use his quotes?

Comment

Oh, he's not my dad... close, but not quite
                            sigpic
                            Let your watchword be duty, and know no other talisman of success than labor. Let honor be your guiding star in your dealing with your superiors, with your fellows, with all. Be as true to a trust reposed as the needle to the pole. Stand by the right even to the sacrifice of life itself, and learn that death is preferable to dishonor. ~ Gov. Richard Coke, October 4, 1876

Comment

"What are you listening to?...I know who Hall & Oates are god dammit. It's the mustache guy and the gay man."

"You know, sometimes it's nice having you around. But now ain't one of those times. Now gimmie the remote we're not watching this bull****."
                              It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2051 users online. 141 members and 1910 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X