Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who don't want the H1N1 vaccine

WeAreChangeLA talks to Vaccine victims before they get the shot

Mike Murphy reports: People in line to get the shot reveal their extreme naïvité, their vulnerability and their blind faith in Obama. Plus, see a list of poisons in the vaccines. Educate before you Vaccinate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjThxzbeAqQ
    Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Then again, there's this side of things:

H1N1 Cases Sweeping U of R
    Printer Friendly Version

Reported by: Evan Axelbank
    Wednesday, Nov 4, 2009 @09:03pm EST
    He had all the symptoms.

"I just had a head cold for about a day, and then Monday, I got a 101.3 temperature around four o'clock in the afternoon," said student Dan Scheinfeld.

The University of Rochester freshman got swept up in an H1N1 wave. In September, the chief doctor here says they were seeing a dozen students a week. Last week, they saw seventy. Today alone? 34.

"We're asking people to come into work extra hours, to see more patients, make more phone calls," said Dr. Ralph Manchester.

Students say there's not hysteria, but rather cautiousness. Freshman MacLain Christie got to see how campus doctors are handling things up close.

"A guy in our hall has been quarantined, and it's a little scary, because he is not allowed to go to classes, and his roommate is afraid, and he's sleeping in my dorm," said Freshman MacLain Christie.

Thankfully, doctors say the flu circling the University of Rochester hasn't been life threatening. No students have been hospitalized. Case-in-point? Scheinfeld is almost fully recovered.

"Your main priorities are work, and the biggest thing is that it puts you back, you know?" said Scheinfeld.

Even if the U of R contains this burst of flu, it's likely that Scheinfeld is only among the first group of victims.

"We're probably going to see one or two more waves come through the U of R student population and I would suspect through the entire Rochester area," said Manchester.

http://rochesterhomepage.net/content...xt/?cid=132172
    Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed.
    Happiness never decreases by being shared. -- Buddhist quotation
    A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

Comment

Well, I never said the 9-11 Truthers, who distributed the video I posted, were right or even sensible.
      Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3144 users online. 181 members and 2963 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X