300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints are still undefeated

Yes I know this has nothing to do with law enforcement but I have been a Saints fan since I was 9 years old (that is 1974). I have suffered through many years of pain and right now my team looks great.

Yeah we still have some poblems but we look like the 2001 or maybe it was the 2002 Rams. The year when the Rams would just out score their opponent by putting up about 40 points a game. If the Saints go to the superbowl I will be in the south partying hard.
    Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

I'm a closet fan of sorts, I've always wanted the "Taints" to go to the big show. I live near Seattle and the last game I went to Seattle was up like 3 TD's and went on to loose to the Rams, hate the Seahawks

Matter of fact, that day of that game I was one of those 150-200 morons that hold that big a** flag before the game for the national anthem. That thing stretches to all four corners of the ball field, it's one big MoFo

Comment

They has a few problems last night,but they did itI would like to thank the cruddy officiating crew for stretching the game so late into the night(2330 here) it sure made that 0300 wake up rough.The next 14 orso hours should be REAL fun
      Pass the black coffee please.
      Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

It was an amazing game, what a talented field. Brees is quite a sharp shooter. I had a 30 minute extension for the recording but it ended with a couple of minutes left on the clock. They really need to do something about all the time outs and stopped clocks.

Comment

Darn it,dont they know I am an old man!!!!!!These come from behind wins are gettin rough on the tikker.SAINTS 8-0 first time in their 43 year historyMay have to ask for help from folks in San Fran,N.Y. et how to handle the stress.
          Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

If they keep it up I see them playing the Colts in the Super Bowl...I want to see the Cowboys play them, can't wait till that game...
            sigpic

Comment

Ohhh yeah!!!!!! 8-0 the Saints are doing awesome. Yeah I know the Panthers are not that great this year but the Saints always have problems with the not so good teams. That is why Tampa Bay has me worried.

In two weeks we play the Patriots and that should be a good game. Yes Dallas and the Saints or the Colts and the Saints would be a good game to watch.

By the way watch out for that little catagory 2 hurricane heading your way down South.
              Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Saints not so lucky Downunder

The Saints, Saint Kilda of the Australian football League that is, didn't go marching in because they were defeated by Geelong in the 2009 Grand Final. Article via this link:

http://www.thefootyclub.com/2009-afl-grand-final.html

Meanwhile, in the National Rugby League competition, Saint George were looking good by being at the top of the competition ladder. However, they didn't get a look-in at the Grand final. Melbourne Storn defeated the Parramatta Eels. Article via thios link:

http://www.nrl.com/NewsViews/LatestN...4/Default.aspx
                If at first you don't succeed, remove all evidence of your attempt.

Comment

By the way watch out for that little catagory 2 hurricane heading your way down South
                  What a lil ole cat 2????hardly worth breaking out the party supplies
                  Actually,since Katrina we STAY prepared,my garage looks like a survivalistsOf course the wife seems to have PTSD from K,and anytime a thunderstorm is in the Gulf,she adds to the list.Below is a pic I took this a.m. of just a few of our gas cans

Comment

A little piece of me died last night.

I had high hopes for the Panthers but alas.........sigh

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6376 users online. 370 members and 6006 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X