Comment

• Thanks for the help !
      I try to find a Monkey.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArkLawman View Post
        What happened to my thread????????
        Nutt'in

Originally posted by RR_Security View Post
        You've heard of something being "sullied"?
        It was Triggers fault.....

Originally posted by Yogi298 View Post
        I murdered a nice non-typical 6 point whitetail at 0725 hours this morning.
        All Right!!!!

Originally posted by StainlessSteve View Post
        I hate to seem like a moron but....what's "timber hunting"
        Well SSteve, ya fruit cake!!! Of course it's when ya go out and chop down trees.... Geezzzzzzz

Next ya'll ask ma' fer a left handed cresent wrench....
        Originally posted by mookster
        Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
        Originally posted by CityCopDC
        I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
        Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
        I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
        -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

• Originally posted by asullivan View Post
          Nutt'in

It was Triggers fault.....

All Right!!!!

Well SSteve, ya fruit cake!!! Of course it's when ya go out and chop down trees.... Geezzzzzzz

Next ya'll ask ma' fer a left handed cresent wrench....
          I wonder if you have to age them too? No but if you have a left handed Phillips screw driver I'll kindly borrow it

Comment

• Originally posted by StainlessSteve View Post
            I wonder if you have to age them too? No but if you have a left handed Phillips screw driver I'll kindly borrow it
            Wha' ??? "age" Tha' cresent or tha' tree ????

I almost feel like a' highjack'in this here thread, Just ta' make more enemys...

But alas, since 99% of tha' towns folk got ma' on thar' Block out list or whatever ya' call tha' damn thang I wont's...

So thar!!!

Getty Trig!!!!!! Whip, SnAp, cracK, PoP!!!! Up we goes ta' find a Hairy dame, ta tame and love!!!
            Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
            I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
            -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

• Originally posted by asullivan View Post
              Wha' ??? "age" Tha' cresent or tha' tree ????

I almost feel like a' highjack'in this here thread, Just ta' make more enemys...

But alas, since 99% of tha' towns folk got ma' on thar' Block out list or whatever ya' call tha' damn thang I wont's...

So thar!!!

Getty Trig!!!!!! Whip, SnAp, cracK, PoP!!!! Up we goes ta' find a Hairy dame, ta tame and love!!!
              Sully, I like ya, I just think you're a little wacky, nothing wrong with that, just don't get caught with the sh*t on ya

Comment

Sully, I like ya, I just think you're a little wacky, nothing wrong with that, just don't get caught with the sh*t on ya
                Now, wait a minute mister!!!!!!

I resemble that remark.....

And Don't worry about ma' sh*t, I do have newspapers, in tha' outhouse
                -Frank

Comment

• Check this out.......WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT!!!

Comment

Check this out.......WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT!!!

Glad he was able to do that when he did... 'cause those boars can **** you up!

And that one didn't even look like it had tusks.

Comment

• Big f'kr huh!

Comment

• Sense0Purpose1
                        Fell Down The Rabbit Hole
                        Last edited by Sense0Purpose1; 11-09-2009, 05:39 PM.
                        sigpic

I'm the gatekeeper, are you the keymaster?

Servicing what feels like one giant Mental Hospital......... going on 3 years.

Comment

• Just got back from a couple days hunting boar. It was a blast. Literally!
                          The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

• http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/z...unt2008082.jpg

Here's my 2 point I took last year about 30 minutes from my house he was young so the meat was really tender
                            explorer12
                            Forum Member
                            Last edited by explorer12; 01-03-2010, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by explorer12 View Post
                              http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/z...unt2008082.jpg

Here's my 2 point I took last year about 30 minutes from my house he was young so the meat was really tender
                              I was confused when I saw your picture there, I kept saying to myself, "WTF, that is clearly a 4 point rack". Then I forgot you western guys using your western count. Damn left coast hunters, if it makes ya feel better, use the eastern count and say ya got a 4 pointer .

Comment

• Man as a game warden, I sure am glad I found this thread. Any of you guys hunting illegally, I mean legally, in the state of Maryland and if so, where?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2027 users online. 150 members and 1877 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X