Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have I proven a Valuable point, or shall I continue with my exhibits. I have a lot more exhibits to provide to those of you who still believe no bird hunting exists in Minnesota. Anyone who challenges these factual statements, please feel free to contact me as I will be able to provide valuable evidence to once again state my point about birds in Minnesota.
    "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

You DO know that Sully is joking, right? Did you seriously just post all those things because you thought he was serious?
      sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Originally posted by asullivan View Post
        az4code..... Only pollocks live's in's minnisota!!! Drink shnapps with blue ribbon beer.... I know ya's kind!!!!,

Watch it cowboy...I live in Minnesota!
        "Of course America had often been discovered before Columbus, but it had always been hushed up."

Comment

Originally posted by Nikk View Post
          Watch it cowboy...I live in Minnesota!
          Now you've done it buster, mess'n with my girls will get you ambushed, and scalped, and ants and s**t!

Comment

Originally posted by az4code23 View Post
            Have I proven a Valuable point, or shall I continue with my exhibits. I have a lot more exhibits to provide to those of you who still believe no bird hunting exists in Minnesota. Anyone who challenges these factual statements, please feel free to contact me as I will be able to provide valuable evidence to once again state my point about birds in Minnesota.
            No... Az4Code.....I think's Ya been Hitt'in pa's moonshine again I do'es!!!...HecK I knOw a Coot From A snipe anydays, and yhem aren't A snipe's or a coot, B'sides coots taste like fish anyTway's

Tweet, Tweet Tweet....

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
            You DO know that Sully is not joking, right? Did you seriously just post all those things because you thought Tha' professor was right, as always?

See, Detective sweety, Smurfy thinks your nuts ta"!!!!!

Speek'in of nuts, wanna go squirell hunt'in with ma?.....
            Originally posted by mookster
            Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
            Originally posted by CityCopDC
            I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
            Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
            I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
            -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

2 cow elk - killed; aged, cut up and today, finally, in the freezer. My oldest boy and I both murdered them. Life is good.
              The All New
              BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
              Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
              - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Slow your roll for a minute, sully.

Troop, How much does it cost you to get it ready for the freezer? I've never done elk. We send the deer to the butcher up the road. He mixes some of it with cow fat for hamburger...we handle the backstrap and rest ourselves.
                sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
                  2 cow elk - killed; aged, cut up and today, finally, in the freezer. My oldest boy and I both murdered them. Life is good.
                  I'm proud of ya Troop, you said "aged" so many people just kill wrap and freeze, wrong! wrong! wrong!

Comment

I is tak'in over this here thread... I is!!!!!! Comes hell or High waters!!!!!

WoW Now that is what's I call high !!!!!

Anyway's...... Tiggar comes ta' ma' becon'in call!!!!!!

And ya, better have ma' bottle!!!!!
                    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Yes Um.....
                      -Frank

Comment

Det... Officer 1042 is a com'in this, here direction!!!
                        -Frank

Comment

S.B. Det... I here his engines a' com'in in fer a land'in!!!!

Officer 1042 ya's clear fer land'in!!!!!
                          -Frank

Comment

Troop, How much does it cost you to get it ready for the freezer? I've never done elk. We send the deer to the butcher up the road. He mixes some of it with cow fat for hamburger...we handle the backstrap and rest ourselves.
                            All it costs is a few rolls of Foodsaver bag material for my vacuum packager. And time. Two elk took a long time.

I prefer to butcher myself - no waste, no hair, all connecting tissue removed. The meat is ready to cook when unwrapped.

As to aging, I just hang it in my garage (this time of year 20 degrees in there without the heater turned on) and after a week to 10 days, I cut it down a quarter at a time and get to cuttin.

I mix my burger meat with 50% ground beef chuck. I buy the chuck roasts and cut them up myself for the grinder. Adds just enough fat for "extre lean" standards. I grind up about a third coarse for chili and burgers and the rest normal grind.

Again, the highest cost is the vacuum packaging bags.
                            The All New
                            BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                            Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                            - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Now where tha hell Did DEt Smurf. Goes......I fetched her from tha chat thready thingy!!!!!

Damn grown-ups!!!!!!!
                              -Frank

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post

As to aging, I just hang it in my garage (this time of year 20 degrees in there without the heater turned on) and after a week to 10 days, I cut it down a quarter at a time and get to cuttin.

That's exactally how I use to do mine too and what's funny is that when I'd have hunting buddies over for elk they'd comment like "why doesn't my elk taste like this" .................errr

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3975 users online. 242 members and 3733 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X