Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss ya pa!!!!!! Ya' paid 4 dollars gold fer me ya did!!!!

Momma drew this here picture of ya, after ya got caught cheat'in in poker.....

I didn't now Poke-her was a card game till later in life....

Love,

Your Bastard son Sully....
    Originally posted by mookster
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Originally posted by CityCopDC
    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Im gonna post a picture of a pheasant so you can know what a BIRD is, plus a number for the DNR in Minnesota so they can explain to you what is classified as a BIRD as which is defined in the Minnesota Hunting and Trapping Regulations Handbook.
      "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

Originally posted by StainlessSteve View Post
        So one would be correct in saying "Anatidae s**t" correct? Hey that "Anatidae" just s**t all over my IROC!!!

SSSteve.... IROC is BORING!!!!!!!

Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
        I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
        -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Push!!!!! I's means PULL'S!!!!!

Hell, I used ta shoot them all day long, up in tha dakota's.....
          -Frank

Comment

az4code..... Only pollocks live's in's minnisota!!! Drink shnapps with blue ribbon beer.... I know ya's kind!!!!,
            -Frank

Comment

I gotta go take a dump... be back later gent's..... And please don't let no girly boys on this, here' highjacked thread!!!!
              -Frank

Comment

Originally posted by StainlessSteve View Post
                So one would be correct in saying "Anatidae s**t" correct? Hey that "Anatidae" just s**t all over my IROC!!!

Hummm tha' professor thought a ana-tid-ae was part of a bug or sump'in...
                -Frank

Comment

Examples: Minnesota DNR Mentions of Bird Hunting, in which some above believe does not exist. As well as what is defined as a Game BIRD

Page 37 of 130: All hunters of migratory game birds (mourning doves, ducks, geese, mergansers, woodcock, snipe, rails, coots, or gallinules) must identify themselves as migratory bird hunters at the time they purchase a small game or sports license.

Page 44 of 130: Game birds possessed in the field or being transported must be
                  “undressed.”
                  An “undressed” game bird is defined as:
                  • Non-migratory upland game birds (turkey, pheasant, grouse,
                  Hungarian partridge,
                  prairie chicken) must have one leg and foot or
                  the fully feathered head or a fully feathered wing intact.
                  • Ducks and mergansers must have a fully feathered wing and the fully
                  feathered head attached.
                  • Geese must have a fully feathered wing attached.
                  • Other migratory game birds—doves, woodcock, rails, snipe, coots,
                  and gallinules—must have feet and a fully feathered
                  head attached.''

Contact the Minnesota DNR and ask them what their definition of BIRDS are. I am sure they will explain to you.

Contact numbers:

(651) 296-6157
                  (888) 646-6367

500 Lafayette Road
                  St. Paul, MN 55155-4040
                  az4code23
                  Forum Member
                  Last edited by az4code23; 10-31-2009, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Exhibit 1A.

As defined in Minnesota Hunting and Trapping Regulations.

A Pheasant, which is defined as a BIRD.

Comment

Exhibit 1-B.

A Woodcock, in which is defined as a BIRD.

Comment

Exhibit 1-C.

A Grouse, in which is defined as a BIRD.

Comment

Exhibit 2A.

A Merganser, in which is defined as a BIRD.

Comment

Exhibit 2-B.

A Geese, in which is defined as a BIRD.

Comment

Exhibit 2-C.

A Hungarian Partridge, in which is defined as a BIRD.

Comment

Exhibit 3A.

A Prairie Chicken, in which is defined as a BIRD.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2015 users online. 154 members and 1861 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X