Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no idea about the deer in California...I'm in NC, crazy *ss. However, the deer here aren't all that big, no. Don't get me wrong, there are some (somehow) that have managed to excape the rednecks in orange hats and get pretty good sized, but....
    sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
      I have no idea about the deer in California...I'm in NC, crazy *ss. However, the deer here aren't all that big, no. Don't get me wrong, there are some (somehow) that have managed to excape the rednecks in orange hats and get pretty good sized, but....

oopsy daisy I always though you were a "CA" gurl, NP Carolina is gooder

I was just looking for a silhouette to show the difference between Western BT, whitetial and "Muleys" but see nada. S-i-n-c-e you're are now living in NC I'm pretty sure they would be whitetails, good eat'n deer...

Comment

Now living? I am bornandraised Southerner, thankyewverymuch! They are white tails...very good eatin...and I have a freezer full.
        sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Now living? I am bornandraised Southerner, thankyewverymuch! They are white tails...very good eatin...and I have a freezer full.
          Well I wish we were closer Smurfette, I'd invite myself over for some. I'd bring you a bowl of my world famous clam chowder and we would have a beer then wrestle

Comment

Originally posted by Futurelaw89 View Post
            I'll protect this thread from the hijacker!!!!

Hey look's one of them thar' mult-barreled, turn'in thingy's that shoot out bullets!!!Nice 89......

Originally posted by StainlessSteve View Post
            I think this thread has been offically hyjacked by the infamous Pistol Pack'n Pyote Peter P.P. a. Sullivan from Senora (Sully for short) and it's seen it's better day

Well, that thar is right!!!!! Poor thang has seen it's better day!!!!

ArkLawman you might want to give'r a-nuthaa traa and maibe, juss maibe P.P.P.P.P.P.a.S.S. will let it bie, code of the West guy that he is
            All's right I will's, cause i am a gentleman type of bushwhacker....

I haven't been this year...the weirdest hunt was swan hunting. I won't do that again. The husband sniped two deer from the back porch the other day. He had the dogs undivided attention while cleaning them.
            Smuffy sweetheart... ya don't "snipe" noth'in... Gee's girls in all's thar' infinite wisdom...... ya' go "snipe" hunt'in with a friend late at night, with a sack....... And ya poach dear from tha' back doors... geeezz whiz, honey bunny!!!!

Ya means them thar' orange headed thangs wern't space men!!! I shot one of tha bastards years ago!!!! Hell,,,, why would someone dress up like a pumpkin?????

Now back ta' hyjack'in this here thread...... Smurffy sweety, run allong now's, run along like a good girl...

Ok everybody!!!!! HANDS UP !!!!

This here thread is a be'in highjacked by tha' best thar is.... Law89 and SSSteve... keep ya eye's peeled reals good like!!!!!!

I's gonna go get ma' morn'in "tug".....
            Originally posted by mookster
            Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
            Originally posted by CityCopDC
            I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
            Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
            I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
            -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Dad and I are going Deer Hunting in Late November early December, will post pics then. Last year we went home to Alabama and hunted. We also got non resident in Minnesota during bird season the year before.
              "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

Originally posted by az4code23 View Post
                Dad and I are going Deer Hunting in Late November early December, will post pics then. Last year we went home to Alabama and hunted. We also got non resident in Minnesota during bird season the year before.

Hey!!!!! I say, I say, That this here thread is a' been HighjackEd....

And besides... Minnesota's got fish not birds... ya bird brain!!!
                Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by asullivan View Post

We hunted goose/geese, which i believe is in the bird/duck family. We hunted those a few years back in October because we barbe qued the goose meat! My pa has a house out side st. cloud in foley minnesota off highway 23, which we use to go to every summer. I have been to MN plenty of times sully, and surely know what kind of goose is out there.
                  az4code23
                  Forum Member
                  Last edited by az4code23; 10-31-2009, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by asullivan View Post

You tell'em Sully, this IS a "hunting" thread ........hey is that Payote Pete on the MG? ....think he had a brother, Bud?

Comment

In fact I am on the phone with Pa right now, and what we hunted was Canadian Goose that weighed 10 pounds.

Comment

By the way, Goose aka plural Geese is the english name for a considerable number of BIRDS (highlight underscore, capitalize, whatever you got to do, but remember, the word BIRD), belongs to the family Anatidae.

Comment

In fact I am on the phone with Pa right now, and what we hunted was Canadian Goose that weighed 10 pounds.
                          Hey tell pa, hello fer me...In fct I,m is son too... ask him if he remembers miss cleo at tha longbranch saloon????

A 10 pounder That thar' is bigger than ta ones I shoot at night in them "fancy lawns that have one goffer hole, next ta' a stick with a lil flag........

Some times i find thar eggs but they is hard as a rock, they is....

Looky,,, here's a' one here!!!!!, next ta' it's nest hole!!!!
                          -Frank

Comment

Your a professor you should know Goose are part of the "Anatidae" family with is a part of the bird family. He may remember anything you want he is almost 80 years old.

Comment

By the way, Goose aka plural Geese is the english name for a considerable number of BIRDS (highlight underscore, capitalize, whatever you got to do, but remember, the word BIRD), belongs to the family Anatidae.
                              So one would be correct in saying "Anatidae s**t" correct? Hey that "Anatidae" just s**t all over my IROC!!!

Comment

Also, there are also pheasant hunting in Minnesota too. Which is also a BIRD

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3519 users online. 218 members and 3301 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X