300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic Footage

I thought this guy was using a .12ga but it's not it's both an AK-47 and an AR-15. This guy does pretty good for being in a moving chopper shooting a moving target.

WARNING GRAPHIC FOOTAGE - NOT RECOMMENDED FOR PETA MEMBERS OR LITTLE GIRLY MEN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiHmYsyVniE

Comment

• Thats depredation down in Texas. They actually had people to one side shooting others as well. They took them and gutted them and gave them to needy people in the area.
      The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monkeybomb View Post
        Just got back from a couple days hunting boar. It was a blast. Literally!
        Was ya shoot'in boar???? I got a long story someday fer ya MB, on all tha' private land and hunt'in in TX....
        Originally posted by mookster
        Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
        Originally posted by CityCopDC
        I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
        Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
        I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
        -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Monkeybomb View Post
          Just got back from a couple days hunting boar. It was a blast. Literally!
          Oh O.K. sorry I copy now's....

Originally posted by Monkeybomb View Post
          Thats depredation down in Texas. They actually had people to one side shooting others as well. They took them and gutted them and gave them to needy people in the area.
          Ya mean boar???? Yha old ones a worth a crap......
          Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
          I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
          -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

• The old ones are just plain nasty. But they still make a decent breakfast sausage.
            The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by jws8308 View Post
              Man as a game warden, I sure am glad I found this thread. Any of you guys hunting illegally, I mean legally, in the state of Maryland and if so, where?
              Why tha' hell can't I mult-qoute half tha' time on this POS????

Me Poach !!!! why never officer, hell not even a sparrow...

I's mean they really still do that???? I bet tha' rascals even "shine" tha' poor critters.... see'in half of us are a' starv'in marvins cause of tha' sHat bag potus barry....

Hey, get on here Mo', so we can chat!!!

Tha' AZ Game and fish are AZPOST and a great org... How ya like it up in shotgun land.... I gots a Ruger deerstalker in 44 Mag.... ya know, tha' carbine, gas operated..., ,, ain't worth a damn here out west.....

Tha' legal poacher.....
              -Frank

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3399 users online. 212 members and 3187 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X