300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunters?

I'm sure we got some hunters on here. Show the pics of your deer, turkey, hogs, or whatever.
    "Men sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    -George Orwell

Wha..What???

Well hell son... why I,ve hunted tha' big five in Africa with tha best of em, O'Conner, Kieth. O'wark, Hell I weened old man Peter"pete Hathaway Capstick......

Got's ma a bunch of doubles fer tha big Umbogo's and simbas, I do!!!!!

.500 nitro, ya know tha' drill....

Hunters?????? Hell I outta take ya outside tha' wire troll hunt'in...... I'm tha best in town, I is.....Ain't a' bragg'in, just tha truth......aSK anybody, round these here parts, they will tells ya, they will's....

Walked up ta a bull Elk dur'in tha' rut one year, shot it in tha pecker with a .25 auto..Ya know ta' get it a' jump'in.... Well, I proceeded ta' ride it bare back right ta' ma' home stead..... It bucked right in ma' smoke house, and I slit its throat....

Now's thats a' is good jerky.....errrr,,,, and tube steak....

Tha great black and white, yeller, and red hunter I is.....

Your truely,
    tha' Admiral professor "Sully" Sullivan FACNC O.COM
    Last edited by asullivan; 10-30-2009, 08:11 PM. Reason: Logic, Code.doc 11fa232/doc:w
    Originally posted by mookster
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Originally posted by CityCopDC
    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

a few ducks.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Outshined
        I am an avid hunter, with that said the liberals on this forum will tear you up for posting pictures of dead animals, which they value more than people.
        Oh yea!!!!

Ride EM COWboy!!!!
        Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
        I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
        -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

I don't know if this counts for what you're looking for Arklawman because I don't really hunt since I left Idaho. But I do get all the hunting pictures from some of my old hunting buddies over there and some of the friends (of friends) get pretty lucky at times. So as I get some of these I'll try to keep this thread alive thru the season, damn I wish it was me

Big bull taken in the Canadian Yukon...

Odd moose taken in Alaska...

Comment

SSSteve.

you know one of tha' greatest pistolaro's and NA, african hunter was... He was from tha' snake river valley area, Idaho......Ya know you I's talk'in about???

Ya better or I'll a' shoot ya down!!!!

Don't cheat 'Tother!!!! This guys ma' err one of ma' Heros....

I'll give ya's ONE hint if ya's don't know's.....
            -Frank

Comment

Originally posted by asullivan View Post
              SSSteve.

you know one of tha' greatest pistolaro's and NA, african hunter was... He was from tha' snake river valley area, Idaho......Ya know you I's talk'in about???

Ya better or I'll a' shoot ya down!!!!

Don't cheat 'Tother!!!! This guys ma' err one of ma' Heros....

I'll give ya's ONE hint if ya's don't know's.....

ya got me Sully, need a hint and I will not cheat...

Comment

Originally posted by StainlessSteve View Post
                ya got me Sully, need a hint and I will not cheat...
                Why, WHY,WHY!!!!!!! O.K. trig I won't plug him, not yet's anways...

O'K I gives ya a few hints...... He was NOT a friend or ummm friendly with tha' great Jack o'Conner of this here grand caynon state.....

Ya see ma' good buddy SSSteve they had two different philosophies, if ya wish...

One said "bullet placement was 'portant while tha "other guy believed in lots of heavy lead......... It was a battle ta' behold!!!!! O'conner got's tha BIG five with tha .270... That's was his baby as far a cartriges go.....

My, Ummm Your guy developed a very popular catridge... It was a wildcat befer it became production by Reminton arms in 19 and 55... I do believes.... Now ya bush whacker who was he????
                -Frank

Comment

Originally posted by asullivan View Post
                  Why, WHY,WHY!!!!!!! O.K. trig I won't plug him, not yet's anways...

O'K I gives ya a few hints...... He was NOT a friend or ummm friendly with tha' great Jack o'Conner of this here grand caynon state.....

Ya see ma' good buddy SSSteve they had two different philosophies, if ya wish...

One said "bullet placement was 'portant while tha "other guy believed in lots of heavy lead......... It was a battle ta' behold!!!!! O'conner got's tha BIG five with tha .270... That's was his baby as far a cartriges go.....

My, Ummm Your guy developed a very popular catridge... It was a wildcat befer it became production by Reminton arms in 19 and 55... I do believes.... Now ya bush whacker who was he????
                  You got my Sully, hey, wait!! someone else (obviously smarter that I) may want to get in on this......NO CHEATERS, Sully'll gun ya down!

Comment

O.K. I gotta Go feed tha hogs and Trigger... I'll Be back in's 15 mins.... Ya better have tha answer, or one of them travl'in Spitzers gonna run up ya's sphincter!!! Fast like....
                    -Frank

Comment

O.K. fair enough Stevo.... Now I know Tha' monkey bomb knows who I's a' talk'in about....

So Officer, kindly stand down Sir.....

But I gots even a better triva question on firearms after this, hear one....

Be back unless a troll gets ma'
                      -Frank

Comment

I'll take a guess that it was Elmer Keith. I can't remember what caliber the cartridge was, but its name was something like the .245 Keith. I think it was three digits, but that's the best I can remember.
                        --
                        Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

I'm game here was the last Elk I got with a bow. Still have a little left in the freezer. Got about 220 lbs of meat out of her. I forgot to put the tongue back in place when I took the photo. i was a tired boy. Two of us got her out whole. Got at about 12 feet away.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by RR_Security View Post
                            I'll take a guess that it was Elmer Keith. I can't remember what caliber the cartridge was, but its name was something like the .245 Keith. I think it was three digits, but that's the best I can remember.
                            Well Looky thar' SSSteve a damn yankee got it!!!! Yup..... Now that ,245 Keith I belived wa a very , err Very short lived dream... But Ya, both are very familiar with tha............................................... .................................................. .................................................

Yup, tha .44 Mag... It was a wildcat and S&W decided ta take a chance along with, I'm pretty sure Rem. arms.

And tha' great "hey punk..... Did I shoot 5 or did i shoot 6",,,,,,,Do you feel luck,, Is it your lucky day???? I believe it was 6 7/8" long BBL...

Tha' famous Model 29 "N" frame Dbl action blue six gun.... after that tha' 629, then tha 21/2'' jobbies..... I was tha first dealer in tha SW part of tha' U,S. Ta, get Tha' first load from tha' factory.......S&W.....

Trigger remembers it....... Yup tha' good ole' days........ Shoot'in trolls left and right.... I sold LEO's all ma' pieces fer 10% below dealer cost, less excise tax, which is a LOT...

Had c
                            -Frank

Comment

Well, Looky who showed up!!!! Tha great M.B.!!!! with a lil bitty calf....aww so cute!!!!!
                              -Frank

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3091 users online. 180 members and 2911 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X