300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite page on the forum

What is your favorite page on this forum? Where do you go first after you log in (besides your PM's). Heck, you can even explain why

Sir,
    Right here Pal, Right here....

Ya' ain't here ta' take ma' women's folk is ya????
    Originally posted by mookster
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Originally posted by CityCopDC
    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

My favorite page is "Last one to post wins"
      "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

I check my recent posts to see if there have been any replies, then I go to the California section, then to squad room. Still havent found what I am looking for
        Originally posted by FJDave
        GM, you have just set the bar that much higher for the rest of us in our witty, sarcastic responses. I yield to you! Good job, kind Sir!

District B13
        "We are not cops nor Feds." yet he still poses as an officer Hmmmm

Grant us grace, fearlessly, to contend against evil and to make no peace with oppression.--WWII memorial

"I have loved justice and hated iniquity, therefore I die in exile."

Pope Gregory V II

Comment

Originally posted by Garbage Man View Post
          I check my recent posts to see if there have been any replies, then I go to the California section, then to squad room. Still havent found what I am looking for
          What are you looking for garbage man?
          "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

Off-topic and Various

Comment

hahah sully

My routine is usually Off duty, then to general LE topics. I'd like to post in the squad room/ask a cop but alas....not there yet.

Futurelaw

Comment

Hold the hell up here a second; are you suggesting that there are other parts to this forum? Are you trying to tell me that there is more to life then Ask a Cop, General LE topics, Off duty, and the military section. I’m going to have to call BS on that; I guess you are going to tell me that there is a place for Jokes, or to talk about politics, maybe even fitness, I’m not buying it one bit.
                It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

That's a Man baby ( In Austin Powers Voice)
                  MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5566 users online. 343 members and 5223 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X