300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a new vehicle.....Need advice

I live in MN, am going to have kids in the near future and need some advice on what you I should get. All options will be top of the line 2010 models with leather and the whole ball of wax so here we go.

1) nissan morano
    2) subaru forester
    morano
    40.00%
    forester
    60.00%

The poll is expired.

Nissan is a good car company.....That's the one I'd choose.

God parents have a Pathfinder with half a million miles on it, and its still kickin'.
    'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

Kitty, and another thing i was thinking of was resale value, thanks for your advice.....this is a hard one for some reason....

Comment

But if I had my choice, I'd take a Pilot or a Highlander.........my folks have a Pilot and that'ts a nice SUV.

Comment

I'd say go with Nissan. It will hold up your money better.
          Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
          Albert Einstein

Comment

I've been eyeballing that Nissan, it's a nice looking suv. I also like the new GMC Terrain.

Comment

If you get snow go with the Subaru. AWD is no joke. There is about $8k difference with the Nissan costing more. With that chunk I'd get a nicely equipped Outback. Subaru is one of the most owned cars up here for a reason, the resale value will be better and Consumer Reports gives it a better score.
              After all that I'd by used anyway.
              Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

The State, really no disrespect intended but.....here we have an Aussie saying that an American vehicle might be worth a second glance and I have to say that I go with him on that. I've had GMC's (GM) for years and hands down they are the best built stuff on the road, bring it on Ford.............boys F*** Nissan, remember the 80's rust bucket bulls**t

Comment

All good points, the reason I am not looking at american vehicles is due to them loosing so much value (own a 250 crew cab diesel). I have test driven both vehicles and in fact have taken both home over night. I am lost, maybe I should buy another diesel and tell my wife to get used to it.

Comment

How about a Subaru STi @ White Bear Subaru/Acura.
                    RIP Sgt. Joe Bergeron, We will surely miss you.

- EOW 5/1/2010 -

Comment

Originally posted by The State View Post
                      All good points, the reason I am not looking at american vehicles is due to them loosing so much value (own a 250 crew cab diesel). I have test driven both vehicles and in fact have taken both home over night. I am lost, maybe I should buy another diesel and tell my wife to get used to it.
                      Eh, if you dont want to buy an American vehicle......then dont its a big purchase.

To me...the only better thing about the Subaru would be the AWD...but after looking at Nissan's website, the Murano is available in AWD too.

Also, the Murano looks quite a bit nicer too.

Get the Murano.

Comment

Last edited by SBSO_DISPATCHER; 12-05-2009, 05:18 AM.
                        Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

Last edited by SBSO_DISPATCHER; 12-05-2009, 05:19 AM.
                          Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

Both a little womanly. Go for a F350 Super Duty Crew Cab Diesel. Or even a Chevy Dually Crew Cab Diesel.
                            "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

Foresters are for les...! Maybe... I won't finish that...

Buy a truck that is a few years old, then you don't have to worry about depreciation.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3018 users online. 141 members and 2877 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X